New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post

my meat for the week(7kilos)...6days to be exact

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I wish I can eat like that. Not that I am afraid of getting fat. I am more afraid of the cholesterol that comes with the meat.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I wish I can eat like that. Not that I am afraid of getting fat. I am more afraid of the cholesterol that comes with the meat.
    well if i told you there is nothing wrong with cholesterol..would you believe me?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    since you're carb depleted, i think your body utilizes every ounce of fat and cholesterol as energy.

sedentary folks wont get that benefit though 😅

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

my meat for the week(7kilos)...6days to be exact

Doesn't bacon have a lot of preservatives? And it's high in sodium?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    since you're carb depleted, i think your body utilizes every ounce of fat and cholesterol as energy.

sedentary folks wont get that benefit though 😅

in a way youre right..but cholesterol is not used as body's fuel..its prefered fuel is sugar or glucose, even youre carb depleted, your body will still convert protein(and fat) to sugar via gluconeogenesis...cholesterol is produced by the body whether you like it or not, its a repair mechanism papi...25% of our brain is cholesterol...kaya maraming may alzheimers..most of them take statin drugs..to reduce cholesterol.....then it kills the brain...high levels of insulin plus cholesterol is deadly....with our high carb, high sugar diet, most out food is laden with sugar..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    in a way youre right..but cholesterol is not used as body's fuel..its prefered fuel is sugar or glucose, even youre carb depleted, your body will still convert protein(and fat) to sugar via gluconeogenesis...cholesterol is produced by the body whether you like it or not, its a repair mechanism papi...25% of our brain is cholesterol...kaya maraming may alzheimers..most of them take statin drugs..to reduce cholesterol.....then it kills the brain...high levels of insulin plus cholesterol is deadly....with our high carb, high sugar diet, most out food is laden with sugar..

ako fafa inuuna ko taba sa BBQ or sa liempo or sa adobo, iba lang exercise ko sayo, i'm more aero martial arts not on the weights side. pero oks na oks pa din, I just love cholesterol and taba yum!

for those of you, who don't know since Mr. Big nagbuhat often, ok lang talaga kumain ng taba kasi say nagpapahinga na sya sa gabi at nanood ng lang ng TV, his body still burns fats kasi dun pa lang mag-work ang muscle development. yun ang okey sa pagbubuhat when I was used to that.

pero ang naging problema ko sa pagbubuhat, misan kung anu-ano ugat nahahatak, sa groin, sa legs, grabe tumigel na talaga ako nun meron ugat sa ulo ko na connected sa spine ko na sobrang sakit, kala ko matutuluyan ako non

for me, weight lifting is not normal for 35 somethings up. look at the ancients, mga tribo nun nagsasayaw, ritual, nanghahabol ng deer, baboy, elepante. that means our body is more designed for aero speed.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    well if i told you there is nothing wrong with cholesterol..would you believe me?

too much of anything is not good. so moderate intake of cholesterol is okay. i have elevated levels so i cant eat that much meat.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm enjoying my hour long cardio

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Ketogenic diet is the best.. done with moderate exercise syempre.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Ketogenic diet is the best.. done with moderate exercise syempre.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is my dream diet but I lack the self control

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread