New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    just remove the simple sugars, vegtable oils and processed meats, eat more fiber and increase your water intake to 5L a day...btw research dr robert lustig studies about food...."skinny on obesity" and another by dr robin willcourt..enjoy

The amazing benefits of the low carb high fat diet on your health - Dr Robin Willcourt - - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Nice video. I watched it as offline video while walking/jogging.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Nice video. I watched it as offline video while walking/jogging.
    my diet is like that pero hinay sa nuts....when asking bout what to eat...its better to ask one with a sports medicine background or naturophatic doctor...they will direct you to the right direction...pag sa iba..its the food pyramid

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Try this

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

my carbs papi is 3-5% only

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    haha, la pa akong carbs since dec 1/2016..no rice, pasta, bread and sugar etc...even the sauce is just mustard and 2 table spoons of mang tomas...

Now, that's discipline.
    Pasta, bread and high sugar sauces does not belong to my lean body program. For my salad or entree I used a little bit of lemon juice/ balsamic vinegar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kudos to you guys for having the discipline to eat healthy and matching it with tremendous exercise. 👍

I bet my diet will come back to haunt me a few decades down the road. 😂

I remember back in college I'd eat 6 cups of rice in Mang Inasal and not gain a single pound, but nowadays cutting down on rice is necessary if I want to avoid a belly bulge.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kudos to you guys for having the discipline to eat healthy and matching it with tremendous exercise. 👍

I bet my diet will come back to haunt me a few decades down the road. 😂

I remember back in college I'd eat 6 cups of rice in Mang Inasal and not gain a single pound, but nowadays cutting down on rice is necessary if I want to avoid a belly bulge.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    ill go back to eating carbs around month...my neck/face is too thin daw

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I'm planning to get my own power rack/cage, does anyone have experience dealing with local gym equipment manufacturers? I heard ensayo equipment is good pero mahal.

Yung mga recommended naman sa amazon I don't know if available locally, parang wala.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    I'm planning to get my own power rack/cage, does anyone have experience dealing with local gym equipment manufacturers? I heard ensayo equipment is good pero mahal.

Yung mga recommended naman sa amazon I don't know if available locally, parang wala.

yes i have some experience, pero it cant compare sa mga hammer strength ones...btw, whats your discipline sir? if powerlifting, ill just invest on a seperate old school standing squat rack and a good old wide bench that can accommodate an oylmpic bar...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nag search din ako.. it will cost at least 50-150k for a powerlifting setup.

if you can source your equipment sa US, you can buy 2nd hand equipment at super low prices. when crossfit events are finished they sell the weights and bars at low prices too.

i want the rogue racks. have a look at their website.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    yes i have some experience, pero it cant compare sa mga hammer strength ones...btw, whats your discipline sir? if powerlifting, ill just invest on a seperate old school standing squat rack and a good old wide bench that can accommodate an oylmpic bar...
    Mr Big what do you mean by discipline? Parang either powerlifting or bodybuilding ba? Bodybuilding is my goal but I'm still building on my strength since I've been lifting for only a month lol.

I plan to get a power rack (safety and pull ups), bench, oly bar/weights, and dumbell set to start. 2nd hand kung may makita.

You think those fabricated power racks will do? Can you recommend a fabricator?

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    nag search din ako.. it will cost at least 50-150k for a powerlifting setup.

if you can source your equipment sa US, you can buy 2nd hand equipment at super low prices. when crossfit events are finished they sell the weights and bars at low prices too.

i want the rogue racks. have a look at their website.

yes sir dami nga nagbebenta na 2nd hand sa US mura pa kaso I have no way to source them. I was looking at Titan Fitness power racks, medyo mahal yung Rogue.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread