New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Do you count macros?
    I badly want to lose weight. I jog, bike, and started eating less. But I dont really count macros or calories.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Do you count macros?
    I badly want to lose weight. I jog, bike, and started eating less. But I dont really count macros or calories.

well, i use myfitnesspal and i have a digital food scale at home, i weigh my food cooked and eat around 2500-3000 cal a day, my normal intake is a kilo of meat a day, 4-6eggs and all you can eat romaine lettuce...when we eat out, i usually order a whole roasted chicken so it will be easy to count..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Do you count macros?

btw, eating less is wrong, its unsustainable, the body will complain, youll binge and give up....the trick is eating until your satisfied while losing weight, its easier than you think. kahit mag exercise ka 4hrs a day, nothing will happen, it will just be counter productive.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Do you count macros?
    How much calories are you eating in a day? Tracking will help you lose a few lbs per month depending on metabolism, food intake and workout.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Do you count macros?
    Try this

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    btw, eating less is wrong, its unsustainable, the body will complain, youll binge and give up....the trick is eating until your satisfied while losing weight, its easier than you think. kahit mag exercise ka 4hrs a day, nothing will happen, it will just be counter productive.
    I eat less but I dont starve myself. Iwas lang sobrang busog. I also changed the snacks I eat. Before laging sandwiches with peanut butter and ither sweet spread. Ngayon mejo nagsubstitute like boiled saba or kamote. I still eat meat. I'm a carnivore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    How much calories are you eating in a day? Tracking will help you lose a few lbs per month depending on metabolism, food intake and workout.

Eto yung gusto ko malaman. I'll try to compute uli using DOST-FNRI data.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I eat less but I dont starve myself. Iwas lang sobrang busog. I also changed the snacks I eat. Before laging sandwiches with peanut butter and ither sweet spread. Ngayon mejo nagsubstitute like boiled saba or kamote. I still eat meat. I'm a carnivore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you want to know your actual caloric expenditure?..purchase a fitbit blaze watch like what did before...then sync it to myfitnesspal so you can balance your ins and outs....another thing...remove all sugars in your diet...doing that will do wonders...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Very difficult to compute actual intake. Its actually guessing. Get a digital foodscale sa sm dept or rustans it is around 2k.

Feeling hungry? Drink water or coffee (natural hunger suppresant)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    True, remove sugar. I seldom drink soda or juices, tubig parati. binawasan ko din ang alat sa diet ko

Sent from my QUEST phone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    you want to know your actual caloric expenditure?..purchase a fitbit blaze watch like what did before...then sync it to myfitnesspal so you can balance your ins and outs....another thing...remove all sugars in your diet...doing that will do wonders...

You can just download the MyFitnessPal app without buying a Fitbit.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread