New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    [QUOTE=_Cathy_;2790042]What app is that?

Myfitnesspal.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; December 3rd, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Good video. Whats your daily intake so far? All pork?

I was in deficit yesterday... difficult to function lolo

depends, i average around a 800g-1kg of meat a day, its thigh, beef sometimes pork..and eggs cooked in butter or lard..im at a family outing, i just brought some liempo and some peanut butter..ive been on and off keto for 2 years

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so scared to eat pork daily, I only do once a week. I feel like it will clog my arteries.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am so scared to eat pork daily, I only do once a week. I feel like it will clog my arteries.
    pork doesnt do that, but if you continue eating the western diet the usfda is advising, dun kana papunta.......as proof go check the most obese countries in the world, theyre all doing the american diet..

go chk out the masai tribe, inuit indians, chukotka and many more, all meat eaters, low rate of heart disease..their primary food is fat

the masai tribe

walmart tribe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was in my 20s (perfectly healthy) when I ate a pack of chicharon car car (full of thick fat). I got dizzy and that really scared me. Got me scared of fats na. Hehe.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was in my 20s (perfectly healthy) when I ate a pack of chicharon car car (full of thick fat). I got dizzy and that really scared me. Got me scared of fats na. Hehe.

20yrs young and you had a dizzying chicharon experience? What were your activities aside from the bedroom stuff?

Doug kramer had a mild stroke. An athlete of all people.

Cards say married men have less likelihood of getting a stroke versus their same age single counterparts.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    20yrs young and you had a dizzying chicharon experience? What were your activities aside from the bedroom stuff?

Cards say married men have less likelihood of getting a stroke versus their same age single counterparts.

I was late 20s then. I have no bedroom activities 'no hahaha. I'm not sure if I was active at the gym that time. I'm on and off with exercise (years at a time). But that was my first experience of food having an immediate effect on my body.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015

from what the wife told me, kramer's condition is congenital
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    pork doesnt do that, but if you continue eating the western diet the usfda is advising, dun kana papunta.......as proof go check the most obese countries in the world, theyre all doing the american diet..

go chk out the masai tribe, inuit indians, chukotka and many more, all meat eaters, low rate of heart disease..their primary food is fat

the masai tribe

walmart tribe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015

you cannot eat fat and sugar at the same time, deadly yun, you can only pick one

The Complete Skinny on Obesity - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Maybe Cat you got dizzy from the bacteria in the vinegar? Bacteria can disturb a perfectly stable immune system.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread