New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 128 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What extra baggage? Annuled ba si teddy bear?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    maam, kita na natin pic nya, i cant post negativities here po basta binata, no children, may extra baggage lang talaga...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    tama po kayo kuya, yung alpha samin po before is a pro, and he trains people for competitors sa middle east, he is the alpha coz of his knowledge and experience
    Oh, that would make us all alpha males here. We all seem to have the knowledge and experience here. We all seem to be brilliant, good looking, ripped, and rich here. We just all seem to be... except Kagalingan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    Oh, that would make us all alpha males here. We all seem to have the knowledge and experience here. We all seem to be brilliant, good looking, ripped, and rich here. We just all seem to be... except Kagalingan.
    kuya, we are all alpha(s) in our own little ways, i have my own business naturally im the alpha there,di pwedeng hindi po, as an example, my doctor is asking me to join him to play golf, i will start from the buttom of the totem pole...balaguong po muna ako...

kagalingan again

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    kuya, we are all alpha(s) in our own little ways, i have my own business naturally im the alpha there,di pwedeng hindi po, as an example, my doctor is asking me to join him to play golf, i will start from the buttom of the totem pole...balaguong po muna ako...

kagalingan again
    That's why I like you. You are a sport... an alpha sport.

I hope Ma'am Cathy wouldn't mind. No insult intended making him THE punchline.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Do you really wanna bulk up? I think your body is perfect as it is (toned/lean muscle). None of the girls I know want bulky men because it looks unnatural and bordering scary (and I have a lot of girl friends. I went to convent school) Yung mala Arnold Schwarzenegger or body building competition type men. I also have an impression they are small down there, I read somewhere all the supplements and shakes and steroids whatever that these guys take make IT shrink.

This is a nice body IMO
    Oh, no, Ma'am. Working out with them is a good way to know if you're making progress. Gives you extra motivation din. I've shredded a lot of muscles but not my stregnth. Power-wise, kaya kong sumabay pound by pound, plate by plate, rep by rep...
    And no, I don't wanna get bulky. The fruits of your labor really depends on your diet/program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    I've shredded a lot of muscles but not my stregnth. Power-wise, kaya kong sumabay pound by pound, plate by plate, rep by rep...

So, you're ready now against Vargas this Sunday, huh?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you really wanna bulk up? I think your body is perfect as it is (toned/lean muscle). None of the girls I know want bulky men because it looks unnatural and bordering scary (and I have a lot of girl friends. I went to convent school) Yung mala Arnold Schwarzenegger or body building competition type men. I also have an impression they are small down there, I read somewhere all the supplements and shakes and steroids whatever that these guys take make IT shrink.

This is a nice body IMO
    Pangit naman talaga yun mga ganun. Parsng mga palaka. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    So, you're ready now against Vargas this Sunday, huh?
    Hahaha!
    No, Sir. I won't stand a chance...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    That's why I like you. You are a sport... an alpha sport.

I hope Ma'am Cathy wouldn't mind. No insult intended making him THE punchline.

everybody needs to start at the bottom kuya

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    it really depends talagay kuya sa diet and protocol...nasa 2300-2500 nalang ako, happy at 200lbs at 12%..

to give back...im willing to answer questions for free, pakainin nyo nalang ako ng bully boy burger when and if we meet...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread