New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i like membership gyms better, there is a hierarchy in gyms like it or not, the big guys always competing for alpha status..helps alot in lifting...btw sir are you germophobe? being a little bit dirty tends to strengthen the immune system...when i was doing mtb, it was just normal for just to be full of mud and cow dung, even did some 100km++ rides in monsoon rains, we just shrugged it off....kakatuwa di kami nagkakasakit...
    really? I'm glad I wasn't in any of those gyms. I've been working out on and off since the late 90s, and when I commit to working out, I do it 5 days a weeks and it lasts for at least 6 months (some gyms are crappy) I've seen people some and go, most of them last only for a month or two and then they disappear. I've never witnessed this "alpha male" phenomenon. There are cliques though, syempre there are popular members, mostly the strong ones. In my last gym where I was a regular (2012), the popular guy was the one with abs, you can't help but notice him since does hundreds of reps and sometime he flashes his abs. I don't have a crush on him but I think, boobs are to men as abs are to women. We can't help but look. I even saw a lady that had her mouth literally open when the guy took of his shirt lol. But none of those alpha or beta mentality.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Nope hehe, na influence lang sa Papa ko
    k kuya, i understand, me too, spend my summers growing up in tagaytay picking coffee beans sa bukid namin thats why im ok with mud, dung and being a little bit dirty...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    really? I'm glad I wasn't in any of those gyms. I've been working out on and off since the late 90s, and when I commit to working out, I do it 5 days a weeks and it lasts for at least 6 months (some gyms are crappy) I've seen people some and go, most of them last only for a month or two and then they disappear. I've never witnessed this "alpha male" phenomenon. There are cliques though, syempre there are popular members, mostly the strong ones. In my last gym where I was a regular (2012), the popular guy was the one with abs, you can't help but notice him since does hundreds of reps and sometime he flashes his abs. I don't have a crush on him but I think, boobs are to men as abs are to women. We can't help but look. I even saw a lady that had her mouth literally open when the guy took of his shirt lol. But none of those alpha or beta mentality.
    meron, lalo na sa mostly powerlifting/hardcore gyms, you automatically know who he is, he knows everybody, always ask, who want work out with me? wlang sasagot, kasi baka daw sila masaktan, yun ang alpha..maam you wont get it, if you got youre girl thing, may guy thing din...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    In my profiling book, I don't think (with all due respect) MrBig is an alpha male. He is Mr. Nice Guy in person.

I saw an alpha male on tv. He was arrested for Kidnapping at 21 years old. He was incarcerated at the NCRPO and was involved in drugs. He was transferred to the National Bilibid Prison. He became the capo of Commando Gang, and was elected as mayor of all the mayores there at 36 years old. His name is JB Sebastian. That guy is alpha male.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    meron, lalo na sa mostly powerlifting/hardcore gyms, you automatically know who he is, he knows everybody, always ask, who want work out with me? wlang sasagot, kasi baka daw sila masaktan, yun ang alpha..maam you wont get it, if you got youre girl thing, may guy thing din...
    Haha! I always work out with the big and strong ones. No pain- no gain.
    It's good to have some personal gears/ equipments at home but I prefer membership gym. Iba-iba rin yung mga alpha lifter na yan. May papansin, meron ding tahimik lang. Meron namang akala mo alpha- yun pala alfa-chufapi. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Haha! I always work out with the big and strong ones. No pain- no gain.
    It's good to have some personal gears/ equipments at home but I prefer membership gym. Iba-iba rin yung mga alpha lifter na yan. May papansin, meron ding tahimik lang. Meron namang akala mo alpha- yun pala alfa-chufapi. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you really wanna bulk up? I think your body is perfect as it is (toned/lean muscle). None of the girls I know want bulky men because it looks unnatural and bordering scary (and I have a lot of girl friends. I went to convent school) Yung mala Arnold Schwarzenegger or body building competition type men. I also have an impression they are small down there, I read somewhere all the supplements and shakes and steroids whatever that these guys take make IT shrink.

This is a nice body IMO

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hindi papi, ayaw ko syang mag tulak ng wheelchair balang araw...too many extra baggage pati...
    What extra baggage? Annuled ba si teddy bear?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Which do you prefer Membership gym or Personal Gym?
    For me kasi I don't want to use the facilities of Fitness Gyms parang hindi naman nila sinasanitize everyday unlike the membership gyms at 5 star hotels. And for me mas maganda to just buy your own equipment and do your exercise at home like what I do. Just sharing
    It depends sa situation. I prefer my own. So the moment i wake up i can do deadlifts and box jumps to stimulate nervous system.

I also like membership types.. full body workouts are possible. But it expensive if you only visit 5 times a month. Its worth it if youre really focused on a healthy lifestyle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; November 4th, 2016 at 01:55 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    In my profiling book, I don't think (with all due respect) MrBig is an alpha male. He is Mr. Nice Guy in person.

I saw an alpha male on tv. He was arrested for Kidnapping at 21 years old. He was incarcerated at the NCRPO and was involved in drugs. He was transferred to the National Bilibid Prison. He became the capo of Commando Gang, and was elected as mayor of all the mayores there at 36 years old. His name is JB Sebastian. That guy is alpha male.
    tama po kayo kuya, yung alpha samin po before is a pro, and he trains people for competitors sa middle east, he is the alpha coz of his knowledge and experience

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Do you really wanna bulk up? I think your body is perfect as it is (toned/lean muscle). None of the girls I know want bulky men because it looks unnatural and bordering scary (and I have a lot of girl friends. I went to convent school) Yung mala Arnold Schwarzenegger or body building competition type men. I also have an impression they are small down there, I read somewhere all the supplements and shakes and steroids whatever that these guys take make IT shrink.

This is a nice body IMO
    i will not be adding size anymore coz im natural and my calories are limited, those who are that big, eat around the 10k calorie range, there is a perception that you look a certain way when you work out, 80% of it is what and how much you eat

sa male organs, it will only shrink if you take large doses of steriods and its aromatize to estrogen, suppliments like shakes are just food alternatives, i said large coz when i turn 50 i will have my hormones checked, a healthy male has 250-1000 unit of test in the blood, if it goes down that range, ill undergo TRT, testosterone replacement theraphy....to keep it in 250-1000 range, bodybuilders who take steriods/insulin are in the 5000 range

menopause for girls, andropause for men...

btw, who want a 2000% increase in human growth hormone(HGH)? free.....as in for free

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread