New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mens Physique is different from Mens Classic diba?

Anyways if you guys are interested, ito pinaka budget shocker "gym" There are some exclusive centers but not open to public. This one is open to public lol.

115,000 pesos per year at Kerrys Sports

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Mens Physique is different from Mens Classic diba?

Anyways if you guys are interested, ito pinaka budget shocker "gym" There are some exclusive centers but not open to public. This one is open to public lol.

115,000 pesos per year at Kerrys Sports

its different, sa shorts mo tingnan, if its spandex, mens classic physique, pag board shorts mens physique lang, pati posing different..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I find bodies like that so unattractive. It is not natural at all Parang mamamatay ng maaga sa steroids at kung ano anong supplements at shakes yan.
    This is how a female reporter got a wet orgasm just looking at Flex Lewis.

Just look at her facial expression.

Exclusive backstage interview with Flex Lewis at the British Grand Prix - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    This is how a female reporter got a wet orgasm just looking at Flex Lewis.

Just look at her facial expression.
    Women from different countries tend to have different tastes. My wife, having grown up in the PH, have similar tastes to Cathy. She didn't like it either when I was younger and thought about bulking up. She preferred the "not skinny but not bulked up" look. She said it (bulking up) would ruin my proportions, whatever that meant.

So, I exercise and stay fit to her specs.

Now, my female cousins here in the US, they like that manly beefcake look. Of course, they've also been divorced/remarried several times. It's hard for them to find an alpha male who sticks around.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 18th, 2016 at 12:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015

for the 40s and above

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Women from different countries tend to have different tastes. My wife, having grown up in the PH, have similar tastes to Cathy. She didn't like it either when I was younger and thought about bulking up. She preferred the "not skinny but not bulked up" look. She said it (bulking up) would ruin my proportions, whatever that meant.

So, I exercise and stay fit to her specs.

Now, my female cousins here in the US, they like that manly beefcake look. Of course, they've also been divorced/remarried several times. It's hard for them to find an alpha male who sticks around.
    an alpha male doesn't have to have the body of mr big, he maybe potbellied like pablo escobar or el chapo

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    an alpha male doesn't have to have the body of mr big, he maybe potbellied like pablo escobar or el chapo

i totally agree with this, jack nicholson and anthony hopkins comes to mind....as well as hitler, stalin, saddam, idi amin and du30..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i totally agree with this, jack nicholson and anthony hopkins comes to mind....as well as hitler, stalin, saddam, idi amin and du30..
    he can be as morose as chavit singson or as sparky as al pacino. my point is, it's the intellect or the personality that makes the man more than his body. so, having a "gymfit body" doesn't count so much unless one is as pleasant as mr big.

i met a sparky tsikoteer, and he goes by the name-- dreamur

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    he can be as morose as chavit singson or as sparky as al pacino. my point is, it's the intellect or the personality that makes the man more than his body. so, having a "gymfit body" doesn't count so much unless one is as pleasant as mr big.

Lol bro. I had to look up what sparky means as i thought you were referring to the famous star trek hero. I wish I could have Big's muscle but I am so lazy to go to the gym. Good thing my hyperacidity melts whatever food I have in my tummy in sec.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    he can be as morose as chavit singson or as sparky as al pacino. my point is, it's the intellect or the personality that makes the man more than his body. so, having a "gymfit body" doesn't count so much.

kuya, the truth is, most athletes grabe ang insecurities, go check out MJ's acceptance speech,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzBMGXfK4c,

youll see his flaws and weaknesses, bodybuilders naman that have bigorexia, are shy and dont want to be bothered, ako naman, dying young, i lost my father at a young age coz of cancer and i dont like people coming up to me at malls giving me leaflets, my wife is petite at 5 feet to accentuate my size...my training partner is also a lawyer, inssecurities nya is his belly, medyo malaki, so he builds up his shoulders and chest to hide his tummy..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread