New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    you just describe fitness first during peak hours. no bench, squats rack and oly bars.
    I have 2 3day GC trial sa fitness first in alabang, i might try it this month with the wife...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    I have my own gym. Not really complete with all the equipment but only those I need.

Yes kuya, all we need just a squat rack, an adjustable bench and an olympic bar...unnamed.png

images.jpg

From there andun na all the major lifts

Deadlift
    Push press
    Squats
    Bench press
    Bicep curls
    Bent over rows

Too many to mention

3. Join Date
    May 2014

ff platinum passport member for 6 years. its a good membership if you move alot. you can also use it on overseas ff. this is what i like about this cause due to the nature of my job before, have to travel to thailand, malaysia and australia frequently. the gym makes me sane.

i dont think it fits your profile though. its mostly a "soft" gym. i mean maybe 60-70% of people attend the class. 25-35% pump iron. 5% are tumblr/instagram members. hardly see aas or obviously geared gym rats. i like working out alone so it fits me.

there are cheaper alternative with as modern equipments like anytime fitness but not sure about the crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I have 2 3day GC trial sa fitness first in alabang, i might try it this month with the wife...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

ff platinum passport member for 6 years. its a good membership if you move alot. you can also use it on overseas ff. this is what i like about this cause due to the nature of my job before, have to travel to thailand, malaysia and australia frequently. the gym makes me sane.

i dont think it fits your profile though. its mostly a "soft" gym. i mean maybe 60-70% of people attend the class. 25-35% pump iron. 5% are tumblr/instagram members. hardly see aas or obviously geared gym rats. i like working out alone so it fits me.

there are cheaper alternative with as modern equipments like anytime fitness but not sure about the crowd.

my old house was just walking distance from eumorpho gym back in the 90s, i seen things there like people injecting test in their asses, ive also seen the the side effects like gyno...in college there was a health center along sucat, they have liposuction that cater to the ladies, i used to train some to firm them up a bit...my mother used to work in the hotel industry, she always brings us for sleepovers....i made the rounds, from dusit, shangri la and somerset to name a few....also the more hardcore ones in manila when i was studying...20 pesos a session...if you bring a towel to wipe the sweat from the bench they look at you awestruck...last april i had an operation, the doctor told me, no working out for 4-6 weeks...when i was discharged, i was at the stationary bike the same day, after 5 days i was benching again...pero not that heavy..tigas ng ulo

image.jpg

i returned to the doctor for a followup visit, i was gaining some size again..when he saw me...he knew whats up..

image.jpg

im ok with gyms like FF, its for the wife, para kaming magbarkada, magkasama pati sa work, laging magkabuntot...di ako pwedeng umalis na di sya kasama...

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    i see gyno on left tits. :D

hope its not frown upon here to discuss about "eat clen, tren hard". dbol or the most use/abused aas in my opinion. cheap and easily accessible. i almost always know that a guy is on it when i see one. the guy who do not know how to cycle.

anyways, my wife is also a ff member but she attends mostly class. yoga, freestyle hiit, body pump, body attack, and rpm. i think if your wife likes to socialize, ff is her kind of crowd

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i see gyno on left tits. :D

hope its not frown upon here to discuss about "eat clen, tren hard". dbol or the most use/abused aas in my opinion. cheap and easily accessible. i almost always know that a guy is on it when i see one. the guy who do not know how to cycle.

anyways, my wife is also a ff member but she attends mostly class. yoga, freestyle hiit, body pump, body attack, and rpm. i think if your wife likes to socialize, ff is her kind of crowd
    that was not gyno from you know what, if it was gyno from tren, it can only be removed by surgery not by being leaner, btw, i was around 20-25% body fat, it went away when i got leaner again, as of now im around 14-15% says the caliper, i hope to be at 10-12% before summer...

taken may 26, a month after my operation..around 16-17%
    image.jpg

sorry im natural, pcts are more expensive than the actual steriod itself, pero i have plans of taking TRT (testosterone replacement therapy ) when i turn 50 or when my natural production goes into a nose dive...

pic taken around two weeks ago...a 14-15%...man boobs gone

image.jpg

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    was kidding on that part.

im not huge. i prefer the a&f look. good luck getting there. i hate going down to sub 10%. i have no problem eating less than 1500 calories but i have problem when i cant move the weights i used to. next summer i will post pic. quote me. :D

btw, whats the hole on the left? looks like it got picked or gunshot?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    was kidding on that part.

im not huge. i prefer the a&f look. good luck getting there. i hate going down to sub 10%. i have no problem eating less than 1500 calories but i have problem when i cant move the weights i used to. next summer i will post pic. quote me. :D

btw, whats the hole on the left? looks like it got picked or gunshot?
    its my right, use the watch as reference, just an appendectomy when i was six, you wont notice it as i get leaner...1500 cal is too low, im getting leaner at 2500-2700 cal a day, i can still eat chocolates everyday..no drugs, no clen

btw, going down to 10% is not advisable if you dont compete, natural testo production goes down big time, 10-12% is chris evans/helmsworth level already...pleasing to the eyes

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Helmsworth sounds like the godfather aka mr dickskin? Lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Bulking theme song

Instagram

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread