New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone feel sleepy about 1 hr after workout?

MrBig, where do you workout? I like that gym, walang tao.
    Its just upstairs from my office, i workout there for free, pag lunchtime or early morning there is no people, i like working out by myself, no kwento, im finish less than an hour...then i go home to eat....baka magkaroon ng anytime fitness samin, ill go transfer there so i could bring my wife...lagi naman kaming magkasama. You wont like this gym, puro bouncer mga tao dito kasi may angency sa tapat...raming mabaho at maingay....no i dont feel sleepy

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Its just upstairs from my office, i workout there for free, pag lunchtime or early morning there is no people, i like working out by myself, no kwento, im finish less than an hour...then i go home to eat....baka magkaroon ng anytime fitness samin, ill go transfer there so i could bring my wife...lagi naman kaming magkasama. You wont like this gym, puro bouncer mga tao dito kasi may angency sa tapat...raming mabaho at maingay....no i dont feel sleepy
    That's the type of gym I like. Walang mga pa cute. Wag lang yung nagwo workout ng naka tsinelas.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone feel sleepy about 1 hr after workout?
    Only if I worked a mid shift before going to the gym. Day or swing shifts? Nope.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Attachment 33719

Tabingi lat pulldown
    Wow! That's heavy. Di ba delikado Sir? Equipment's a bit rusty na?

Sent from my iPhone

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Wow! That's heavy. Di ba delikado Sir? Equipment's a bit rusty na?

Sent from my iPhone

ive seen worst......like ones with no flooring, only gravel and grass...pero mga nag bubuhat..goodness....when i go to a gym, the first thing i check are the dumbells....if only 60lb ang heaviest, that means that hanggang dun lang dumbell press nila...people that lift there are not serious, if its more than 90lb..there are big people in the house, logic is, if you see a 100lb dumbell, that will be a goal..something to strive for...

here are 90lb pounds, bakit hindi 100lbs?....kasi wala

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hindi na ako nakapag HIIT ng 2 weeks.

Mamaya sisiguraduhin ko na, bumibigat na pakiramdam ko haha!

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    my issue with old school gyms is mostly not the equipments but the space to do your work or the floor.

if im pulling 250lbs, i want the platform to be stable. i dont want any sudden shift that causes me to lose some balance. thats how people get injuries.

i also dont want people enroaching my space if i do deads. you sure do not want that 250lbs dropping to your feet.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    ive seen worst......like ones with no flooring, only gravel and grass...pero mga nag bubuhat..goodness....when i go to a gym, the first thing i check are the dumbells....if only 60lb ang heaviest, that means that hanggang dun lang dumbell press nila...people that lift there are not serious, if its more than 90lb..there are big people in the house, logic is, if you see a 100lb dumbell, that will be a goal..something to strive for...

here are 90lb pounds, bakit hindi 100lbs?....kasi wala

I've had a bad experienced with gold's gym manila bay last January. Their Lat pulls' cable snapped while doing a heavy wide grip. Buti na lang may spotter ako.
    I like your gym. It's quiet, no crowd at all. Same here, i always check their dumbells. I hate using heavier/bigger plates for dumbells. Handling isn't so good. Isa pa, kung konte lang dumbells- mag aagawan kayo.

Sent from my iPhone

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I have my own gym. Not really complete with all the equipment but only those I need.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    you just describe fitness first during peak hours. no bench, squats rack and oly bars.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread