New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    WTF just happened. I gained 3 lbs in one week?!?! I didn't binge eat naman. Oh my!!! Maybe I am insulin resistant na nga but I don't wanna take meds

I took it upon waking up like I usually do.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    3 pounds isn't really alarming; 30 is.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF just happened. I gained 3 lbs in one week?!?! I didn't binge eat naman. Oh my!!! Maybe I am insulin resistant na nga but I don't wanna take meds

Natural lang for middle age Yan. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    PlakdaTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread
    Just did Mr. BIG's glycogen depletion circuit training program. Thought it's gonna be a piece of cake. I realized it's 10sets under 45minutes. I'm sooo drained.

Sent from my iPhone

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    These are the arms of a woman who works out 'no? 4:46 mark

Her body is WOW! She has great thighs too. My girl crush

Last edited by _Cathy_; September 4th, 2016 at 09:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015

throw the scale away, maybe its muscle or just water weight, buy a tape measure, whole body mirror and a caliper let that be your guide

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Good job to everyone here! below are some of the lifestyle changes I have made over the past year or so that made my life a lot better in terms of fitness, both physical and mental. Some are minor, some are significant din. Most are very practical:

1. stopped smoking for 7 mos now
    2. I park and walk 20 mins each way to work, meaning 40 mins of walking with a laptop /day (this way mas malaki natitipid kong oras sa trapik pauwi bec of the location/route)
    3. Pag uwian na, I go down 15 floors via Stairs!! nakaka hilo lang more than nakakapagod. kasi puro paikot lol.
    4. no more softdrinks (never really liked it)
    5. more protein (eggs, low fat milk, white meat), more fruits and veggies, more fiber (almonds etc) less carbs (very little bread, half rice 2x/day)
    6. I do jump ropes, body weight excercises, and konting dumbbell exercises 6 days/week. Nothing too hard, but not walk in the park rin
    7. On gala or rest days anything goes, kain and inom ayus lang.

The one thing I need to improve on: Sleep. i only get about 5-6 hrs of poor quality, kahit sa gabi ako mag work out. Any advice?
    if youre doing low carb, add more fat to the diet like butter, coconut oil and avocados...especially the coconut oil(mcts), which i use for cooking, skip all the vegatables oils...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Coconut oil is better than olive oil?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Coconut oil is better than olive oil?

price and smoke point(you cannot use olive oil to fry in hi heat, it will turn black).. coconut oil is absorbed and used by the body faster....research medium chained triglycerides

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    if youre doing low carb, add more fat to the diet like butter, coconut oil and avocados...especially the coconut oil(mcts), which i use for cooking, skip all the vegatables oils...
    Thanks.. I do eat a lot of fat actually. Animal fat, oils from nuts, butter and like what was mentioned above, (extra virgin) olive oil.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I increased my cardio from 30 mins to 45 mins today.

The wonders of youtube fitness videos! It is so addicting! I finished a liter of water haha

I just did a few dumbbell exercises

Dumbbell curl
    Front raises
    Hammer curl
    Dumbbell press
    Forgot what the other is called haha
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 5th, 2016 at 02:34 PM.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread