New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 321 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    vitamin d could help
    women and the 3rd *** also loves this.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    When you jog daily and your weight is over 160lbs. Shoes dont last long lol. Memory foam pillows arent that expensive nowadays.
    saan ba nakakabili ng memory foams?

what's the advantage of hammer curls over the usual bicep curls?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Oh man, pull-ups (wide grip)killing me. 25reps/4sets, well I think I'm getting stronger.
    Very strong. I only do 5 and that's it.

The only reason I do pull-ups is because I pass some pull-up bars on the way out of the gym. My primary exercises before the cardio stuff are sit-ups and push-ups.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm thinking of buying an incline bench that can also be adjusted into a flat bench. Where can I buy and how much kaya hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    i cannot overstate how important sleep is. it is when the body will try to repair itself. seasoned weightlifters/bodybuilders knows the importance of sleep. one supplement that helps me fix my sleeping pattern and have quality sleep is magnesium. i still take it when i really need a good rest.
    Depends too on the activities of the day. My weekday starts at 0430 although I don't go to work until the afternoon. In between waking up and going to work, I squeeze in:

My warmups and calisthenics (push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc).

Prepare breakfast for the wife n kids and clean up afterwards.

Go to the gym and do my cardio stuff, play ball.

Eat a light lunch.

Some yard work out under the sun.

Any other errand the wife has in store.

By the time I get home in the early evening, it's lights out for me as soon as I lie down.

For me, 5-6 hours is actually the new normal. Even during weekends, I rarely sleep 8 hours anymore.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

You can get memory foam pillows on olx. They have local and imported ones. Try the display items sa malls. Theyre really comfy. The local ones are rather thin if you sleep on your side.

Hammer curls hit the bicep(brachi)and brachialis. I prefer this because its the natural movement. And i have elbow pain. Better forearm development and better grip. 100lbs dumbells are easy this way. When youre at the airport.. and you get your luggage^maleta? You perform a hammer curl.

Bicep curl is for bicep size. Palms inward and sometimes with rotation. Bicep curl-getting food at a buffet. Lol

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

they work different parts of biceps. hammer curls works the brachialis and the forearms (basically the parts of biceps that you see on the mirror when you stand sideways). bicep curls, depending on the grip, works the short and the long head of your biceps. (the bicep parts you see when you stand in front of the mirror)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm thinking of buying an incline bench that can also be adjusted into a flat bench. Where can I buy and how much kaya hehe
    Why bench?

My sister is into fitness she bought one kettlebell at a time. Does deadlifts with it and squats with the kettlebells. Does planks and looks good overall.

Get some weights and lift it off the ground. 😊

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    add some trx and x-pole in there. sooner or later you'll develop the strongest core you could ever have.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Why bench?

My sister is into fitness she bought one kettlebell at a time. Does deadlifts with it and squats with the kettlebells. Does planks and looks good overall.

Get some weights and lift it off the ground. 😊
    Because it's so versatile. I can do a lot of exercises with it (db press, db flyes, db pullover, db row etc). I already have 5 lb dumbbells at home that I use while I am in the treadmill.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread