New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 321 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    2nd day of ori hofmekler protocol, 1st day was easy, today i kinda feel drained, tomorrow is my last day of this so called warrior diet....we have a get together with friends tomorrow evening, ill show them how we eat

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    wouldnt really recommend walking down the stairs though. it has its benefits but its a knee killer. rather climb up but the downside is you'll probably be smelling like a water buffalo or will look like youve just outrun your holdaper once you reach
    This is what happens when you drink too much coffee in the morning

aug 21 was a PR
    screenshot_20160902-200559.jpg

I still take 1-2hrs nap after lunch, in the morning i stay out to get some rays, vitamin d helps in muscle and joint pains

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    while youre at it.. im eating this. my greens is brocolli.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    image.jpg

just finish a 2200 calorie dinner...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    while youre at it.. im eating this. my greens is brocolli.

Yuck anong pinagkakain nyo, hilaw.

Just eat anything and then ensure a 2 hour gabasahan workout, and 3 liters of water everyday

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    wouldnt really recommend walking down the stairs though. it has its benefits but its a knee killer. rather climb up but the downside is you'll probably be smelling like a water buffalo or will look like youve just outrun your holdaper once you reach office.

i cannot overstate how important sleep is. it is when the body will try to repair itself. seasoned weightlifters/bodybuilders knows the importance of sleep. one supplement that helps me fix my sleeping pattern and have quality sleep is magnesium. i still take it when i really need a good rest.
    Yup you're right, I really need to sleep better. Yun nalang ang kulang na ingredient ko, reason why kaya hindi agad nawawala sakit ng katawan.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Thanks! I think what i need ay quality pillows. Anyway, for walking, one downside in my experience: wear and tear ng shoes.

When you jog daily and your weight is over 160lbs. Shoes dont last long lol. Memory foam pillows arent that expensive nowadays.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Just eat anything and then ensure a 2 hour gabasahan workout, and 3 liters of water everyday

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Yup you're right, I really need to sleep better. Yun nalang ang kulang na ingredient ko, reason why kaya hindi agad nawawala sakit ng katawan.

vitamin d could help

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    pahirapan magpagpag ngayon boss. dati ang crispy pata may tira tira pa, ngayon ultimo buto take out daw.
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread