New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 321 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh! I take it for the energy boost. Banana does nothing for me and I exercise on an empty stomach. I eat my breakfast right after exercise. I am taking the tablets which are sized for a horse. It's huge, I gag when I take it
    Fasted workouts are the best...about the macros, forget about it muna...as long as your doing something, may improvements yan, let keep it simple for the meantime

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is my L carnitine supply. I'm glad it has a long shelf life (I keep my supplement stock in the ref)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I exercise on an empty stomach. I eat my breakfast right after exercise. I am taking the tablets which are sized for a horse. It's huge, I gag when I take it
    Military basic training style. Get all the exercise out of the way before breakfast. That would be the ideal if you have the schedule.

I'm not sure why you need those tablets though. My provider discourages taking any supplement. That way a person's body will tell the truth about what exercise it can handle and how much.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 1st, 2016 at 02:14 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My arms hurt like hell I am having a hard time stretching it. I did a few dumbbell exercises this morning ( dumbbell curl, hammer curl and another I forgot what it is called) 4 sets 20 reps 5 lbs. I am so weak now This is really a wake up call

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Good job to everyone here! below are some of the lifestyle changes I have made over the past year or so that made my life a lot better in terms of fitness, both physical and mental. Some are minor, some are significant din. Most are very practical:

1. stopped smoking for 7 mos now
    2. I park and walk 20 mins each way to work, meaning 40 mins of walking with a laptop /day (this way mas malaki natitipid kong oras sa trapik pauwi bec of the location/route)
    3. Pag uwian na, I go down 15 floors via Stairs!! nakaka hilo lang more than nakakapagod. kasi puro paikot lol.
    4. no more softdrinks (never really liked it)
    5. more protein (eggs, low fat milk, white meat), more fruits and veggies, more fiber (almonds etc) less carbs (very little bread, half rice 2x/day)
    6. I do jump ropes, body weight excercises, and konting dumbbell exercises 6 days/week. Nothing too hard, but not walk in the park rin
    7. On gala or rest days anything goes, kain and inom ayus lang.

The one thing I need to improve on: Sleep. i only get about 5-6 hrs of poor quality, kahit sa gabi ako mag work out. Any advice?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This is my L carnitine supply. I'm glad it has a long shelf life (I keep my supplement stock in the ref)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I wonder if your l-carnitine stack is spiked with caffeine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Good job to everyone here! below are some of the lifestyle changes I have made over the past year or so that made my life a lot better in terms of fitness, both physical and mental. Some are minor, some are significant din. Most are very practical:

1. stopped smoking for 7 mos now
    2. I park and walk 20 mins each way to work, meaning 40 mins of walking with a laptop /day (this way mas malaki natitipid kong oras sa trapik pauwi bec of the location/route)
    3. Pag uwian na, I go down 15 floors via Stairs!! nakaka hilo lang more than nakakapagod. kasi puro paikot lol.
    4. no more softdrinks (never really liked it)
    5. more protein (eggs, low fat milk, white meat), more fruits and veggies, more fiber (almonds etc) less carbs (very little bread, half rice 2x/day)
    6. I do jump ropes, body weight excercises, and konting dumbbell exercises 6 days/week. Nothing too hard, but not walk in the park rin
    7. On gala or rest days anything goes, kain and inom ayus lang.

The one thing I need to improve on: Sleep. i only get about 5-6 hrs of poor quality, kahit sa gabi ako mag work out. Any advice?
    Excellent regime'

If you walk, better get a mask to lessen the lung damage from pollution. Bring a weapon too lol

Sleep is the most important health factor imo. Lights out. I take medication to help.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Oh man, pull-ups (wide grip)killing me. 25reps/4sets, well I think I'm getting stronger.

Sent from my iPhone

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Excellent regime'

If you walk, better get a mask to lessen the lung damage from pollution. Bring a weapon too lol

Sleep is the most important health factor imo. Lights out. I take medication to help.
    Thanks! I think what i need ay quality pillows. Anyway, for walking, one downside in my experience: wear and tear ng shoes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    wouldnt really recommend walking down the stairs though. it has its benefits but its a knee killer. rather climb up but the downside is you'll probably be smelling like a water buffalo or will look like youve just outrun your holdaper once you reach office.

i cannot overstate how important sleep is. it is when the body will try to repair itself. seasoned weightlifters/bodybuilders knows the importance of sleep. one supplement that helps me fix my sleeping pattern and have quality sleep is magnesium. i still take it when i really need a good rest.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread