New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 321 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Since the Olympics TV coverage ended, I've been on a short exercise schedule......

35 minutes (resistance: 14/20) on the elliptical and 35 minutes (resistance: 12) on the bike at the gym. I also warmed up with calisthenics plus pushups (30/min) and sit-ups (50-min) at home.

No basketball or ball-juggling.

I'm also counting 3 hours of yard work at 100 deg F weather as exercise. It's hot n humid which made it a joy to sweat.

Blood pressure and pulse are normal to me.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Dapat may pics
    not into bodybuilding. i just want to give myself a chance outmuscling a bear when the chance arise. :D

on topic of L-carnitine. it helps on recovery and combat doms hence better performance. its not cheap though. i just eat banana or take creatine or maybe black coffee if i need something that would help me power through my workout. with creatine though, have to load and cycle to get the full benefits.

anyway, i assume anyone who take carnitine to be in caloric deficit. otherwise i think oats, broccoli and red meats serves the same purpose and its delicious.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post

anyway, i assume anyone who take carnitine to be in caloric deficit. otherwise i think oats, broccoli and red meats serves the same purpose and its delicious.
    What do you mean? My diet is mainly chicken and vegetables. I only eat pork or beef on weekends (Fri-Sun) I take 2000 mg before exercise, if I don't, I have less energy.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What do you mean? My diet is mainly chicken and vegetables. I only eat pork or beef on weekends (Fri-Sun) I take 2000 mg before exercise, if I don't, I have less energy.
    most who use L-carnitine take it for its suppose fat loss capabilities. the only way to surely lose fats is through calorie deficit though so if you just take it for its energy boost benefits, why not take banana before or during workout or eat a proper meal few hours before exercise? same benefits, cost less.

btw, are you taking powder/liquid or capsule?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    most who use L-carnitine take it for its suppose fat loss capabilities. the only way to surely lose fats is through calorie deficit though so if you just take it for its energy boost benefits, why not take banana before or during workout or eat a proper meal few hours before exercise? same benefits, cost less.

btw, are you taking powder/liquid or capsule?
    Oh! I take it for the energy boost. Banana does nothing for me and I exercise on an empty stomach. I eat my breakfast right after exercise. I am taking the tablets which are sized for a horse. It's huge, I gag when I take it

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Oh! I take it for the energy boost. Banana does nothing for me and I exercise on an empty stomach. I eat my breakfast right after exercise. I am taking the tablets which are sized for a horse. It's huge, I gag when I take it

you gave me a good laugh cathy

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    You still need to track your macros

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    You still need to track your macros
    What is that and how?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    What is that and how?

Download myfitnesspal, input your intake, dapat mas konti ang intake sa output....if you want to eat more, add more output..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    What is that and how?

Download myfitnesspal, input your intake, dapat mas konti ang intake sa output....if you want to eat more, add more output..

How Many Calories Are Needed Per Pound to Maintain a Body Weight? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread