New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero13 View Post
    haha. problema ko rin to. I'm 5 8 pero nasa 170 lbs. okay naman katawan pero malaki talaga tsan. planning to buy treadmill para makatakbo kasi minsan nararamdaman ko na mahina or low energy din.

nakaka bawas kaya ng belly fat ang running sa treadmill? hmmm..
    Treadmill? Thats boring imo. Get a gym membership if your schedule isnt that bad. But calorie counting is the best for fat loss. Digital food scale and studying food caloric information is the key.. long term benefits are the best. No heart disease if couple with mixed exercise.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Parang yung stationary bike ko lang, I bought it last year, at nalipat sya sa bodega after a couple of weeks. Ngayon na lang nailabas dahil kailangan ko na mag exercise because of health problems. Even now may mga days na nag skip ako because it's very boring.

A new gym just opened near us and it's a 24/7 gym, perfect for my unusual schedule. Planning to join it after recuperating.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Belo pa rin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I just workout in my house. I just have a simple bench, TRX, free weights, kettle bell. My trainer comes in 6am every other day. No excuses for me not to train in fact im kinda addicted to the muscle soreness after a workout. Nothing like the feel of being pumped up after a solid regimen. I run on weekends .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Parang yung stationary bike ko lang, I bought it last year, at nalipat sya sa bodega after a couple of weeks. Ngayon na lang nailabas dahil kailangan ko na mag exercise because of health problems. Even now may mga days na nag skip ako because it's very boring.

A new gym just opened near us and it's a 24/7 gym, perfect for my unusual schedule. Planning to join it after recuperating.

Good if you go, better if you can sustain it, btw there free zumba classes in malls and in villages, ask the wife to come with you....ok pag may partner lagi. Youll meet new people, you wont get bored

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Good if you go, better if you can sustain it, btw there free zumba classes in malls and in villages, ask the wife to come with you....ok pag may partner lagi. Youll meet new people, you wont get bored
    Thanks, I'll look it up.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is a serious question, but does anyone here feel any of the following after an intense work out (cardio + weights):

1. Horny
    2. Poop

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    May problema ka cathy pag lust ang naramdaman mo after workout, usually after a heavy workout, you should feel elated tipong satisfied na araw mo. No more dependencies like cravings, lusting, depressing, or kahit ano

The endorphins will clear all those negative body chenicals.

Btw, you mentioned weights, i stopped weights a long time ago, it's just not natural, passive workout.

Cardio aero dapat, to tone arms and torso dapat meron ka carry.

In my case kasi, I workout na martial arts with arnis or eskrima. Kaya ang toning ko natural na

------

I shifted to this workout because of bourdain. I had this lingering question why Bourdain remains effective with all that free food flowing around from his shows. Yun pala he 's a regular at ju-jitsu. I just had to find that balance that he has.

Gym for me, is just for show, kwentuhan na lang pag may time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is a serious question, but does anyone here feel any of the following after an intense work out (cardio + weights):

1. Horny
    2. Poop

Maybe your gym outfit is too tight, it's pressing on your ... um ... you know ... from both ends ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

1. Horny
    2. Poop
    I've read from Men's Health that intense exercise does increase libido. Although, for me, it's more of a feeling tired but happy.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread