New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Ang dami mong sinabi sister, share mo sa amin ang pesbuk mo.
    , kaya lang fb ko hindi pwede add friend, like and follow lang

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Mine, nilagay ko thread mill ko sa family room para I can watch Ang probinsyano sa BIG ass tv ko... while running.. Pero hindi ko pa din magawang tumakbo.. He he

Then Yung hand grips ko.. Dala ko lagi... Hindi ko din ginagamit...

May bikes din ako.. 3types.. Mga top of the line pa... Badminton racket lahat Magandang klase... Pero hindi ko din ginagamit...

Ang problema ko talaga sir stock and OB--- energy levels...
    Very low na energy levels ko...

Mahirap mag take ng vitamins.. At tatakaw naman ako.

Sunday car cleaning... Isa Lang kayang kung linisin...

before I'm only 150Lbs. 5'8" Lang Hangang sa gradual ako nag gain ng weight in the last 10years.. Now I'm 178lbs... Pero tumaas ako ng hangang 190lbs... Kaya pumayat na din ako nyan because of diabetes...

Tyan ️ok Lang....

Hindi ko talagang kayang, regularly mag exercise... Because of my energy levels...
    May energy ka, overweight ka ng 20 poundsl that's stored fats

Remember the ego thing that I talked about earlier, yan problema mo.

You dont challenge the status quo. Naging routine buhay mo kaya ka ganyan.

Try to lose some money, try to get humiliated.

Losing restarts life ..

-------

I dont have any of those fancy gym equipments sa bahay. i dont even have a bike.

For me, they just make you fat. Why? Because everytime you see it akala mo may advantage ka sa ibang tao who cant afford one, and therefore satisifed na ego mo.

Think like what most kargadors or prisoners, with kargadors it's a given. Kelangan nila magbuhat with a minimum salary to buy expensive food

With prisoners, they have to improvise with what they have in the cell, push-up, sit-ups, russian sit-up, shadow boxing, or if they can get hold on to a wire, jump rope ...

Remember, why you always hate me when I say to all of you to buy entry level Suvs, or whatever. That's because it's is so fulfiilling when you disembark in hotel lobby with with an Ambiente Ford vs. all rich wannabes who get off in their fancy cars looking like fat Penguins, barely cant walk with the enormous . fats in their body.

Pero ikaw ang galing magdala. That's one of life's rhetorics, I just love that rush.

--

I also come from a family of disbetics, 4 or 5 in the family already died in diabetes,

But you see. I dont take any supplements, maintenance or any disease prevention pills. For me, if you tske those, you become more unhealthy and even get cancer later, coz those are man-made enhanced drugs.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    , kaya lang fb ko hindi pwede add friend, like and follow lang
    Anak nang tokwa, anong klaseng fb yan. Yan ba ang fb ng middle world?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    AFAIK ganyan ang FB ng mga popular members or celebrities.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Promo from Anytime Fitness 22k/yr

Thats a good deal imo

Dad bods represent....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Promo from Anytime Fitness 22k/yr

Thats a good deal imo

Dad bods represent....

Man, there is a promo sa golds gym, theyre pre selling memberships, moving from molito to ATC, pero membership starts sa jan 2017, its 13k (cash, 15k if 12 months 0% interest via card) a whole year+6 months, ill give you the number of the agent if you want paps.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Man, there is a promo sa golds gym, theyre pre selling memberships, moving from molito to ATC, pero membership starts sa jan 2017, its 13k (cash, 15k if 12 months 0% interest via card) a whole year+6 months, ill give you the number of the agent if you want paps.
    Good promo bro. But i prefer the purple key fob at anytime fitness😂 kiddin

I prefer an always open gym.. super convenient 😊

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Good promo bro. But i prefer the purple key fob at anytime fitness😂 kiddin

I prefer an always open gym.. super convenient 😊
    Theres no anytime fitness near our place, even golds is too far away, i just make do with the gym above my office, its crude but accessable, pero i like to try those nice gyms so i could persuade my wife to go and work out.

haha. problema ko rin to. I'm 5 8 pero nasa 170 lbs. okay naman katawan pero malaki talaga tsan. planning to buy treadmill para makatakbo kasi minsan nararamdaman ko na mahina or low energy din.

nakaka bawas kaya ng belly fat ang running sa treadmill? hmmm..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero13 View Post
    haha. problema ko rin to. I'm 5 8 pero nasa 170 lbs. okay naman katawan pero malaki talaga tsan. planning to buy treadmill para makatakbo kasi minsan nararamdaman ko na mahina or low energy din.

nakaka bawas kaya ng belly fat ang running sa treadmill? hmmm..
    Treadmill at home? After a few months when the novelty wears off youll just be bored and end up selling it or left unused, just purchase a good pair of sneakers and go walk outside with someone.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread