New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 321 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess I should have jump to 25 first, may gumagamit kasi at that time kaya sinubukan ko mag 30. Ayaw naman makipag alternate ng gamit, dupang yung iba sa dumbells.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ungas: ipalo mo sa kanya yun dumbbells... loko... 1set lang ayaw pa magpahiram..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe bigyan mo ng 20lb at 5lbs na DB hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May Christmas party nga kami sa Friday sa gym, balak kong bigyan ng 25kgs. dumbells para di na sya magswapang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe

Here's a couple of PDF for you guys... Hope you find it useful

Bodybuilding Nutrition Article

List of Fitness and Exercise Terms

Enjoy...

I'll be back at the gym by Mon :D GRAR!!! hehehe

Eto rin, baka makatulong sa mga medyo intermediate guys... Wish I can find a workout partner hehe..

Whom you choose to spend your time with will have a tremendous effect on how well you perform in the gym, what you expect from yourself, how optimistic you feel, and the quality of many other areas of your life. Whether or not you want to believe this, this fact is undeniable. Sometimes the effect is so slight you may not ever notice the negative influence until much later.

If you surround yourself with people who train at a higher level of intensity and efficiency, you will become more intense and efficient. If you hang around people who are optimistic that their training endeavors will eventually pay off if they are intelligent and patient enough, you will become more optimistic, more intelligent, and more patient, too. If your training partners believe it is truly possible to build a respectable physique without the use of drugs, the chances are very good you will adopt that same belief.

Conversely, if you are in the company of people who expect very little from themselves and their training, you will be more apt to be satisfied with the level of training you are currently experiencing. If your acquaintances feel bodybuilding contests are "political" and only the favorites have the chance to win, that thought will, at the very least, always be in the back of your mind when a show is approaching. If the guys in the gym feel that anyone with a good physique "has to be" on drugs, you won't always be able to suppress that belief when you hit a plateau in your development.

Now, I know what many of you are saying, "I'm too mentally strong to let negative people affect me!" I can't argue with you on that point because I have not had the privilege of meeting you to form a different opinion. Assuming that is true, I commend you.

Personally -- no matter how hard I try to resist - I am negatively affected by pessimistic people, lazy people, and people who lack character. Despite my very best efforts, they will ever so slightly limit what I believe -- or even hope -- I can accomplish.

I submit to you the following questions: "Wouldn't it be a lot easier to be in the company of people who have something more to offer you? Wouldn't it be great to spend your time with people who have a burning desire to achieve the same or higher level of accomplishment as you do?" Whether it is inside or out of the gym, it makes no difference.

To become the very best you can be as a bodybuilder and as a person, you must invest time and energy into creating a positive environment of people around you. This will take concentrated effort -- just like anything in life that is worthwhile and sets you apart from the masses who will never achieve anything of any significance.

Examine for a moment what you currently put a high priority on in your life. You selectively pick the kind of car you want to drive, the neighborhood you want to live in, and the type of clothes you wear. Don't you think it would be a good idea to put 100 times the effort you spend on those tasks into choosing whom you spend your time with?

Your success depends on it!

-Skip La Cour
    Last edited by theveed; November 26th, 2004 at 06:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some vids if you're interested in the "pro scene"... For me, they're freaky hehe...

Ronnie Coleman 2001 Mr. Olympia Posing Round

Ronnie Coleman Short Training - 200lb DB presses

Jay Cutler Gym Pose

6MB each...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To guys who want to lose weight only (not lose the beer belly types, as in losing weight throughout your whole body, dont bother asking me about losing a gut hehe) and not concerned about serious muscle building, email me for a good 300+ page ebook...

It doesn't contain any workouts but it contains very good tips and guides to avoid mistakes, hurdles that hamper your progress...

Actually, anyone will benefit from reading this hehe, just reply here with your email addresses if you want a copy.

Till Monday, see ya!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you know mine..ahihihihi.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    theveed: grabe sa research ah... thanks for sharing... pinalitan ko na ulit program ko... wala bang pang-ectomorph na ebook?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ecto books are probably the most common since it's SO BASIC... truly bud... Ectos just need to eat right, count calories and bust your gut feeding yourself with clean foods with the right nutrients. Overtraining will probably be your biggest enemy. Your fast metabolism prevents you from getting "fat" and by feeding your body the right amount of macronutrients from food, it shouldn't be hard to gain mass.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread