New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 321 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder kung kelan ako magbebench hehe...

Hindi ka pa nag be-bench? Ahh, lats nga pala binabanatan mo muna.

:swear: masakit na naman lumbosacral ko. I sprained it at work last year kaya hindi ako nag deadlifts until last month. Tiniis ko ang sakit kapag nag deads ako, pero masakit talaga. I wont be doing deads again, ever. Buti may iba pang exercise sa hams, and or back. Bad trip...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding: Diba puros dumbbells ako? Di ako nagba-bar so technically di ako nag bebench press, db presses lang ako lagi, wala akong spotter and with my training style magu-guillotine ako kung walang spotter hehe...

I'm happy with DB presses, i like the stretch and contraction.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed..one more day..tapos na yung phase one....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn: :D Email mo lang ako pre...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit ng lats ko ngayon. iniba ko workout ko... 130lbs lat pull down, 3x12 reps, negatives.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm happy with DB presses, i like the stretch and contraction
    ahhh ic. Just like you kapatid, I like DB than BB press. The contraction on top...yes.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga bros, I think I'll be taking a week or two off from the gym. Have to get my diet worked out. Im getting hyperacidic with my current diet and I'm not gaining weight (although I do see significant muscle gain in my lagging parts)...

Something's not that right I think, I'm working out really, really intensely the past 2 weeks, but my DOMS last only a day or wont even occur at all. My muscles (noticeably chest and traps) are much fuller, but they don't get sore.

I have a pretty good "feel" with what my body is doing and how it's reacting and I think this is a right move.

My workours are very intense since I started my bulk, all sets stop when I can barely lift a since centimeter on the last rep. Each set lasts at least 60 secs (I don't count reps that much anymore, but they usually fall between 6-10). I get really pumped up afterwards but expeirence no DOMS.

Caloric intake was wrong, I jumped too soon, coming from a 2000cal diet or so during my South Beach Diet, I only spent a week doing 2300-2400 the next week I jumped to 3200-3400 cal and my body couldn't take it. I'm obviously storing more fat than necessary with my current diet despite the good muscle gain.

Need a week off to refocus... Tweak my diet, go from 2000 - 2200 - 2500 - 2700 - 3000 - 3300 cal, each jump should take at least a week instead of rapid jump.

I'll post pics of my last day in the gym (which is tom) tomorrow just to track my gains in 2 weeks and where I'll be getting off. Rest is good

Wish me luck.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ginawa kong 4sets yun bench ko...
    135lbs - 145lbs - 165lbs - 185lbs... maintain ko na lang yan... hindi ko na muna dadagdagan para maincrease ko decline ko, x-overs, and incline dumbbell press...

paano kaya lumabas yun shoulders? yun deltoids in particular... gusto ko kasi yun bilog na bilog tapos nakaumbok...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    lakas pala ng bench mo van_wilder.. ako hangang 150 lbs lang eh..

did back & tris yesterday.. cable row, machine pulldown and pullups then ez tris curl, pulldown and dips.. dips na favorite ko ngayon, sarap ng tama, ramdam talaga sa tris and chest!

also medyo lie-low muna ako sa shoulders, ang bilis mag-develop ng shoulders ko, naiiwan chest ko..

oh well, chest later, can't wait! :D
    Last edited by kennster; November 19th, 2004 at 02:37 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed, bakit gusto mo mag gain ng weight? Hindi ka naman ecto di ba? Im under the impression that with your height, losing weight is favorable. You could be losing 'fatty' weight dahil sabi mo nagkaka muscle ka na. Isnt that good? If you are 5'6" at 165lbs, overweight yon di ba? So, kung 150lbs ka na lang or kahit 145lbs with muscles, ideal lang yon. Im not sure why you would want to gain weight, maybe you have a better explanation.

I know your're trying to bulk, but with your bodyweight, you are already bulk. Not muscle bulk nga lang siguro kaya akala mo you still need to bulk. What you need to do is burn the fat, if any. You are already supplementing with Whey protein so that should help you gain muscle mass, which you already are.

I dont know, maybe mali ang perspective ko. Pero I see people who isn't ecto and started burning fats with intense workout and no bulking routine.

I, ecto, should be the one who's bulking but my frame wont be able to handle any added bulk.

van_wilder, db presses and military presses lang yon. Alternate mo every month ang arnold's presses sa dbell press mo. Also, stand straight. I hope na walang kuba na nag g-gym dito.

eto, dbell presses and military presses pero hindi masyado naka umbok kse Im posing abs primarily or hindi lang naka umbok talaga
    Last edited by Karding; November 19th, 2004 at 01:51 AM.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread