New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    tip lang... deadlift + squats na maxed out = rock hard abs and stabilizers...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    val_wilder, may relevance pala ang deadlifts saka squats sa abs? Alam ko abs gets a workout while doing all other body parts. but not to the extent that this could primarily cause a rock hard abs. Or baka bagong study ito?!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dude... kasi pagdeadlifts and squats, legs and lower back, tinatamaan na yun abs... it helps but not concentrated sa abs... nabasa ko siya sa muscle and fitness eh... kasi parang yun ang nagiging stabilizer mo... basta, base on experience, nagkaka-abs ka... pero nawalaan din ako kasi nagstop ako magcardio, nagkaroon ng fats...

hindi ibig sabihin naman na nag-deadlifts and squats may abs ka na eh, kailangan din mo pumayat... pero nakakatulong ito...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    AC subukan mo magdiet-tech or xenadrine NRG, or hydroxycut caffeine-free kung nagkakape ka... it suppress the appetite

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by van_wilder
    dude... kasi pagdeadlifts and squats, legs and lower back, tinatamaan na yun abs... it helps but not concentrated sa abs... nabasa ko siya sa muscle and fitness eh... kasi parang yun ang nagiging stabilizer mo... basta, base on experience, nagkaka-abs ka... pero nawalaan din ako kasi nagstop ako magcardio, nagkaroon ng fats...

hindi ibig sabihin naman na nag-deadlifts and squats may abs ka na eh, kailangan din mo pumayat... pero nakakatulong ito...
    Akala ko kse there's something special about deadlift/squats regarding abs. Gaya ng sabi ko, abs gets hit when doing most exercises. Kaya akala ko may bagong studies sa relationship ng abs/squats/deadlifts. I know for a fact that abs is the stabilizer for most body exercises. Strong abs also helps when lifting heavy.

This is not a causation but rather a correlation:

Strong abs makes you or helps you lift heavy or light.

The relationship between the two is the other way around...Abs then lifts.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i tried hydroxicut napo and xenadrine... worked ok naman.. hehe lost 30lbs there.. but gained back 10.. hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AC, you tried but you gained again? Nag stop ka ba? Sabi ko naman sayo eh, consistency lang yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May truth ang sinabi ni V_W but not to the extent of yun ang "secret" to getting good abs, but they do get a lot of contractions during deads and squats, they're A MUST to keep the body (and spine) on plane. The abs and lower back are fully flexed all througout the movement if you're lifting heavy, kaya major panting after heavy deads and squats.

Speaking of lifting, today was my leg-day, i haven't worked on my legs since I started coz I do a lot of cardio when I was trying to lose fat (i'm down to 163.6 kanina, weird)... I kinda surprised myself this am...

On a Smith... Warmups - 40KG x 20 reps x 2 sets + stretching.

Fast push, slow drop ako.
    1st 2 sets, 70KG x 10
    2nd 2 sets, 80KG x 10
    3rd 2 sets, 90KG x 10 (at this point, it was strange, but it wasn't that difficult. was squatting parallel height)
    4th 2 sets, 100KG x 8 (medyo hirap na mag full)
    5th 2 sets, 110KG x 8 (hirap na talaga)
    6th 2 sets, 120KG x 6 (3/4 squats nalang)
    7th 2 sets, 130KG x 5 (3/4 hirap na)

Leg extensions, 3 sets of 60lbs with 3 sec hold at top...

Major burn grabe... After resting (sitting) down sa locker room for 10 mins, di ako makatayo hehe. Legs were jello... So happy that after so many years of non-leg lifting, I can still manage to do this...

Wish I could do that with my upper body... I could barely dumbbell press 40lbs hehe, but I can flye 35... Weird... Must be something wrong with my position/form.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    AC: dont be dependent kasi sa supplements... kaya nga supplement eh, kung baga help lang...

nagbebenta po ako ng supplements, in case gusto mo bumili... pm me...

nasubukan mo na magephedra?

Karding:This is not a causation but rather a correlation:

tama ka dun...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread