New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 321 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As far as amoy, yung mga dyed leather ang may amoy. Try to smell it before you buy, kapag amoy dye, mas mataas ang chance mo na mangamoy yon. Itong Harbinger ko, may NoSweat lining. Extended contoured finger length para wala ding kalyo when doing curls. Yung model ng gloves ko, they dont usually have it on local stores that I know of. I needed to order it from a fitness store 50 miles away which specializes in weight training.

http://www.harbingerfitness.com/html...loves/MEN.html
    Last edited by Karding; October 19th, 2004 at 01:13 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    san ba maganda mag gym? balak kong mag umpisa this sembreak. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    So far, maganda pa rin sa Fitness First. Ok mga equipment and facilities, pati na din mga gymmates...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    glenn, para hwag bumaho, use gloves with leather fronts tapos cloth (woven) backs. tapos syempre, try to wash it at most once a week.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Washing them once a week will be fine, don't hang 'em dry under the sun! Kukunat ang balat at dun maguumpisang masira. Just hang them somewhere dry and safe. Matutuyo din yan eventually. Yung gamit kong Harbinger wala namang amoy, yes it has leather parts. Inverted leather dun sa palm part for more grip. Elastic garter on the back part of your hand so that skin could breathe. Di tulad nung Everlast brand, pag alis sa kamay ko amoy paa... yuccck!

I also use 8 inch belt for lower back protection & abdominal compress. The brand just slipped off my mind while replying.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks karding ,ungas and hg...ill buy na the harbinger that i saw..thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahal sa mga sporting good stores sa malls. Dun ako sa Quiapo bumibili, half the price. Same brand and model.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano po kaya exercise pampaliit ng bilbil? hehe.. specialy sa sides? pano po gawin? hehe any tips pampapayat?? except bawas kain.. hirap yun eh... heheh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AC, one of the misconception about the 'love handles' on the sides is that you can get rid of it by exercise. The way to rid of that is by lowering your body fat. How? Watch what you eat.

I've never wash my gloves until I feel like my palms are starting to slip, libag yata Usually it lasts for a year before my palms start to slip while wearing the gloves. Never had any bad smell either.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May nagsabi sa akin, one way to decrease love handles is to do 300 ab crunching after 20mins cardio. Then another 150 left ab and 150 for right ab.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread