New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako same pa rin ang belt hole, pero mas kita na mga guhit (o depende lang kasi sa ilaw?) hehehe :lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lost 2 inch of fats from my belly. Since I started working out 4 months ago. And probably more pounds to lose after next month.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakainggit naman kayo.. kelangan ko na talaga mag diet para mahabol ko yung six-pack for sem break hehehehehehe (wishful thinking)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron po bang tiga slimmer's world binondo dito?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakaktamad mag workout pag puyat!...
    ano ba magandang paraan para ma-cure ang insomia?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Okay.. I find a new way para pumayat. Nakipag pustahan ako sa friend ko na walang KANIN (RICE, yeah you heard that right) upto February 1 for P5,000.

Syeeet.. :dead: :worried:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also, mas ok din kung isasama mo ang auxillary bodyparts sa workout ng main body parts, meaning, when you work on your chest, you also work on your shoulders (front deltoids) and tricep quite a bit. It'll make more sense and more efficient if you work on your triceps on the same day, otherwise, your tri's will not have ample time recovering from the stress and mahahamper ang growth or strength development nya.
    Okay, let me share what I know...

For sizing up:
    The above quote is TRUE for beginners (first 6 months). However, for ADVANCED ( 1 year )routine it is NOT recommended to work out the main body parts along with smaller muscle groups. If you have to work on another smaller muscle group, be sure that you dont 'hit' it during your main muscle routine. This is also known as SPLIT PROGRAM and is more suitable if you want to size up. The workout program should be PUSH-PULL alternately, except for the Legs.

i.e.

Sunday: REST
    Saturday: REST
    Monday: PUSH: Chest (Chest had a max time to recuperate, 5 days) This is my priority so I dont work on anything else this day but this.
    Tuesday PUSH n PULL: Legs, Calves
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday PULL: Back & Tris (When you pull, there is minimal involvement on the chest) Triceps is recommended because you are not using the Tri's when you pull. Thus, giving you the much needed power to work on your Tris.
    Friday PUSH: Shoulder & Bis (When you push this day, you have enough strength since you didnt use any pushing effort the day before) Biceps is recommended since you are not using it for pushing. Also, you dont have to work as much since the shoulder is being 'hit' by most of the exercises.

This bar when used primarily with Lat Pull Down for back exercise, will 'hit' the rear delts as well.

Notice that I dont have any Abs routine listed. This is due to the fact that I work on them before bed time 3 times a week.

Whatever your priority, should be the first day of your work-out routine and incorporate the PUSH-PULL technique.
    Last edited by Karding; October 13th, 2004 at 05:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy mejo pareho tayong workout routine fafa karding!

M - shoulders, abs
    T - cardio, legs, calves,
    W - back, triceps,
    Th - cardio
    F - chest, biceps

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most important note of all, just because one workout routine worked for someone, it doesn't mean it'll work for you. Your body has its own strengths and weaknesses that you should address and take advantage of. So experiment on which routine and exercises that'll give your targetted muscle the most workout and stick with those.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    day 1: chest, sholuder, biceps
    day 2: back, triceps, legs.

pinagsasabay ko na minsan, para 4 times a week lang ako parati.

Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread