New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    2. what is your specific objective?

-- to gain a muscle that can make more strong, and build more appealing images, makakatulong ito sa personality ko.

-kelangan mo mung ma determine yun somatotype mo o yun body type. tapos you need to eat right. stay away from supple muna baka kaya mo naman kunin yun nutrients sa real food. i suggest after 3-6 mos of training, mag decide ka na kung anong supple kukunin mo. i suggest mag whey ka muna to build muscle and strength. saka na yun tyan, hindi makukuha sa sit ups yan. diet talaga yan.

3. how bad do you want it?
    ---i want it, as needed to do so.

-pag nag start ka na magbuhat, it's gonna be a routine. hindi na sya as needed, kasi progressive dapat sya.

4. deadline to reach your objective? (if you are ectomorph, 8 months may not be enough)

there is no deadline, i will make it habit in my life style.

-tama si trucker, you gotta have a deadline. make it realistic. say, every 3 months mag lose ka ng x number of pounds tapos pag na achieve mo na yun, next naman, gain muscle, gain strength and so on. pag wala kang goal, hindi mo makikita ang progress. tatamadin ka din.

ngapala, you dont need 1 hr of stretching, jogging, shadow boxing. basta proper stretching lang and warm up good as go na. try mo compound exercises

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys, is there someone here had already tried Modafinil ?
    Pls share your experience about it..
    How do you take it? How many mg?
    Im planning to take it pre-workout and maybe to be energized on my busy days.
    Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Modafinil is mainly used for the management of narcolepsy (excessive daytime sleepiness). You cannot buy this over the counter since this is a prescription drug.

Have you consider a non-drug stimulant?
    Last edited by crave; October 8th, 2014 at 12:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'm having a problem finding the motivation to work out.

I'm not a couch potato (I play badminton 3x a week and bike 4x a week) but for some reason, I just can't find the same drive to work out.

I'm not overweight (BMI is 21.5) but I just want to increase my strength and muscle definition. Anyone else been in a similar situation?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I'm not a couch potato (I play badminton 3x a week and bike 4x a week) but for some reason, I just can't find the same drive to work out.

I'm not overweight (BMI is 21.5) but I just want to increase my strength and muscle definition. Anyone else been in a similar situation?

Depende rin sa goals and motivations sir. I have 4 main goals. 3plates bench, 4plates squat, 4plate deadlift and a 4feet box jump.

my motivations
    24hr gyms are the best...after a gruelling 16hour shift, late night workouts are the best.
    pre-workouts for me old age, redbull or c4, or simply eyeing some girls lmao
    music helps too...sometimes rap or metal or current news. gotta have good headphones.
    instagram of dan green betina boredeos
    my favorite: post workout meals I don't do protein shakes like some bodybuilders

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    You probably need something new. Have you tried boxing? It's fun and de-stressing.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I don't do protein shakes like some bodybuilders
    I can't take protein shakes as I am allergic to them. Chicken and tuna is enough. Salmon kapag may budget.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    You probably need something new. Have you tried boxing? It's fun and de-stressing.
    I'm after the muscular gains so workout talaga kailangan. I did Muay Thai before and the workouts are just part of the training but not the focus. Di lalaki katawan mo dun.

Same with badminton, I do a lot of exercises that strengthen my legs and core, but again they won't bulk you up.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ I remember dati masipag ako mag buhat kasi kasabay ko mga tropa ko. Ngayon na solo lang ako nagwowork out because of a perk from my company, ang motivation ko na lang yung mga chicks na makakasabay sa gym. :D

Perhaps a gym buddy would help. I get motivated when I see improvements in my body. Kaso nung tumigil na yung gains, I settled to just 'maintenance' routine. Kumbaga dati 3 types of exercise per muscle with 3 sets each, ngayon 1 type of exercise na lang with 3 sets each.

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Depende rin sa goals and motivations sir. I have 4 main goals. 3plates bench, 4plates squat, 4plate deadlift and a 4feet box jump.

my motivations
    24hr gyms are the best...after a gruelling 16hour shift, late night workouts are the best.
    pre-workouts for me old age, redbull or c4, or simply eyeing some girls lmao
    music helps too...sometimes rap or metal or current news. gotta have good headphones.
    instagram of dan green betina boredeos
    my favorite: post workout meals I don't do protein shakes like some bodybuilders
    I assume you go to Eclipse for that 24hour workout?

Agree with the late night workout. Less distractions, more reps, more weights.

10. Join Date
    May 2013

I'm feel you you, bro. I stopped lifting for about a year now after years of training. Now, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to start all over again. Ayaw ko na kasi mag umpisa sa tag 25lbs plates...baka nga sa 10lbs, hirap pa ako hehe I'm planning to pay the gym fees next year. Bahala na! So I'll be obliged to train again...asap hehe

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread