New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 321 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Thank you so much sir coder.
    Welcome paps. Ang importante dyan is consistency then dapat maging routine mo na sya every morning. Di demanding yang program na yan dahil 10-30mins lang sya. Bili ka lang ng 15-20lbs dumbbells at jump rope solve na.

Increase mo lang ang intensity pag nasanay na ang katawan mo.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Ano bang magandang exercise para lumiit ang tummy?
    Sir, the first thing you need to do is to look at what you eat. No matter how hard you workout but you keep on eating unhealthy, junk, processed foods, you will never see the result that you want. Dapat eat clean.

For my routine, I do PLP. Then if I still have strength in the evening after work, I do weighted squats, jump ropes or whatever I feel like doing. Or, fully detail the cars.hehe

For my diet, before I only count calories but sometimes it is so hard to resist food temptation then I will realized that I over ate. Now I am on Intermittent Fasting and from now on, I will be adapting that lifestyle. But still, discipline in eating is the key.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800

Sir, the first thing you need to do is to look at what you eat. No matter how hard you workout but you keep on eating unhealthy, junk, processed foods, you will never see the result that you want. Dapat eat clean.

For my routine, I do PLP. Then if I still have strength in the evening after work, I do weighted squats, jump ropes or whatever I feel like doing. Or, fully detail the cars.hehe

For my diet, before I only count calories but sometimes it is so hard to resist food temptation then I will realized that I over ate. Now I am on Intermittent Fasting and from now on, I will be adapting that lifestyle. But still, discipline in eating is the key.
    Kaya siguro ayaw lumabas ng abs ko, kahit anong takbo at sit ups gawin ko, medyo konti na lang eh. Wala naman ako choice kasi hindi marunong magluto yung kasama namin dito sa bahay at on the go ako lagi. Hinahabol ko na lang sa chest eh.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Kaya siguro ayaw lumabas ng abs ko, kahit anong takbo at sit ups gawin ko, medyo konti na lang eh. Wala naman ako choice kasi hindi marunong magluto yung kasama namin dito sa bahay at on the go ako lagi. Hinahabol ko na lang sa chest eh.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    Mahirap talagang palabasin ang 6 pack, sir. You need to bring your body fat percentage to single digit para lumabas yan then do strength training para lumaki but it will be very hard to achieve without going to the gym. Ang mahirap pa ung eating temptation especially now that restaurants are sprouting all over, left and right. Pag wala ka talagang discipline ang gusto mong i-try lahat, lolobo ka talaga.

Try compound exercises sir, especially squats and pull ups/chin ups if you are just working out at home. You can also add dips. So that you can work and train several muscles at the same time. Isolation workout kasi ang sit ups and they said it will only make your ab muscles stronger but not give you the 6 pack abs.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    kung gusto niyo magka6pack burn more than you eat. stay away from rice and fats. regular cardio at exercise.... early dinner... pag di ka nagka 6 pack abnormal ka

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by buboythethird View Post
    kung gusto niyo magka6pack burn more than you eat. stay away from rice and fats. regular cardio at exercise.... early dinner... pag di ka nagka 6 pack abnormal ka
    OB?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I've found that I like swimming as my cardio. But the only problem is, where is a good place to swim laps at? (NCR/Manila)
    We were staying at a hotel for quite some time, and I was able to get back into swimming, and found that swimming was an excellent way to burn off extra calories.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Mahirap talagang palabasin ang 6 pack, sir. You need to bring your body fat percentage to single digit para lumabas yan then do strength training para lumaki but it will be very hard to achieve without going to the gym. Ang mahirap pa ung eating temptation especially now that restaurants are sprouting all over, left and right. Pag wala ka talagang discipline ang gusto mong i-try lahat, lolobo ka talaga.

Try compound exercises sir, especially squats and pull ups/chin ups if you are just working out at home. You can also add dips. So that you can work and train several muscles at the same time. Isolation workout kasi ang sit ups and they said it will only make your ab muscles stronger but not give you the 6 pack abs.
    Compounds are the best. I made sure that i was getting in the big 3. Squats, benchpresses, and deadlifts.
    It can definitely help in cutting..and even gaining. I was finally able to bench over my body weight. 200+lbs ako hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    I've found that I like swimming as my cardio. But the only problem is, where is a good place to swim laps at? (NCR/Manila)
    We were staying at a hotel for quite some time, and I was able to get back into swimming, and found that swimming was an excellent way to burn off extra calories.

maganda hubog ng shoulders mo pag swimming.....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Kelan ba ang tamang pagcardio / pagtakbo sa threadmill? Before or after work out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread