Jan 2013
    Mondays - heavy chest workout
    Tuesdays - HIIT cardio
    Wednesdays - shoulders and back workout
    Thursday - swimming, 15 laps
    Friday - legs/abs/biceps/triceps

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sayang lang kayo ng pera pag whey protein inumin nyo. Walang kabuhay-buhay ang lasa.

Bumili na lang kayo ng cheese like gruyere or stilton meule. Tapos icombined nyo sa ice cream like haagen daaz, arce or big scoop. Yung nga lang magastos pero sarap naman.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    im having a hard time losing weight... im 5'8" and weighs 190Lbs..

no time for exercise...

I've tried using this slimming Orange juice curve... im on it for 3 days na and so far im energetic and i dont feel hungry...

breakfast nalang ako nag rice and coffee... lunch skyflakes and coffee then dinner fish and vegetable ..... merienda ko orange or skyflakes lang....

supplements ko Mega Men, B complex, spirulina, and barney capsules....

alternate ko Mega Men and B complex...

then lots of water at least 8 glasses.....

and 8 hours of sleep every day....

mag loose kaya ako ng weight...?

hopefully ill loose 40 lbs... in 6 months... kaya kaya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    galaw2x dyan baka ma stroke.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    update on slimming orange curve...

fr. 190lbs... after 7 days down to 185lbs...

actually i weigh 180lbs. fri. evening.... but gained another 5 lbs... during the weekend... napakain kasi ako at nag out of town kami...

in between meals skyflakes lang at tinapay merienda ko....

problems encountered....

parang hyper acidic ako....

pag gabi medyo mainitin na din ulo ko... kaya minsan kumakain ako half rice lang....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    im having a hard time losing weight... im 5'8" and weighs 190Lbs..

no time for exercise...

I've tried using this slimming Orange juice curve... im on it for 3 days na and so far im energetic and i dont feel hungry...

breakfast nalang ako nag rice and coffee... lunch skyflakes and coffee then dinner fish and vegetable ..... merienda ko orange or skyflakes lang....

supplements ko Mega Men, B complex, spirulina, and barney capsules....

alternate ko Mega Men and B complex...

then lots of water at least 8 glasses.....

and 8 hours of sleep every day....

mag loose kaya ako ng weight...?

hopefully ill loose 40 lbs... in 6 months... kaya kaya?
    update after almost 2 weeks

from 185 last week to 180lbs...

5 lbs. nabawas ulit... ill eat healthy foods lang this weekend...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    update after almost 2 weeks

from 185 last week to 180lbs...

5 lbs. nabawas ulit... ill eat healthy foods lang this weekend...
    Kumusta exercise routine mo paps? Hindi pwede yang diet lang to loose weight.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Kumusta exercise routine mo paps? Hindi pwede yang diet lang to loose weight.
    actually sir pinaka exercise ko is i play basketball with my kids (9yr. old boy and my 19 yr. old girl) .... i teach them how to play ball.... then a little one on one of light to moderate basketball for an hr.... 3X per week

pero sir so far so good naman naka 10 lbs. na ako... kahit majority eh water wt. lang.... at least i feel and look better....

GRABE kasi ako kumain dati... as in 6-10 cups of rice per day... may dessert pa... then merienda, then chips.... bbq....

ngayon malaman lang ang tyan ok na yun (half cup of rice per day) and little ulam.... pag nakaramdam ng gutom skyflakes or fruits or tinapay lang.... then limited lang ang fat intake ko... then 8 glasses of water per day...

what i observe is pag hindi ako ng vitamins... nag stop ang wt. loss ko may time parang bumigat pa ako ng kunti.... i take megamen so far hindi naman nakakagutom...

isa pang problem ko may knee injury ako....

i think what really helps me to loose wt. is..... the curve orange that i drink every morning...

it helps to suppress my appetite and gave me tons of energy...

ill try to exercise more sir coder...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Papi Glenn wag mo akong address as sir, sumasakit ang lower back ko.

Ok yang diet mo paps, just make sure na strengthen mo ang core mo. Wag masayado ang jogging dahil may knee injury ka, a variation of medicine ball exercise will help you a lot. Maganda sana jump rope kaso di pwede sayo.

Most effective way to loose weight is to burn what you eat then throw balanced diet to mix.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    +1 ang hirap pag natamaan ang knees!

I had a gym mate before that's somewhat popular because you can't help but notice his endurance at the treadmill and the number of reps that he does for his ab exercises. My eyes got drawn to his six pack abs the first time I saw him take his shirt off! And he does take his shirt off a lot. I think abs for women are the equivalent for boobs in men. lol. Kasi I noticed the girl beside me had her jaws dropped :rofl:

The first time he made conversation with me he said he noticed that my progress is slow considering that I'm a regular. Naawa ata! He asked about my diet and told me to quit sweets talaga. He also told me about a supplement that'll make you lose appetite and give you endurance for exercise. But he would not give me the name because it felt like illegal drugs daw so he stopped taking it already. Sayang because I would have bought for myself :P

That gym mate of mine used to be FAT. I really would not believe him so he showed me his "before" picture pa. And it was true indeeed. It took him a little less than a year from fat to 6 pack. WOW!

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread