New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 321 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    magandang morning sa INYONG lahat..... galaw galaw naman po natin ang thread na to.... salamat mga sir....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    mga sir im 189-192lbs... 5'7-5'8 ht.... I've been using APEDEXIN for a week now... it helps curbs my appetite and boost my energy... i can now eat less.... cravings almost gone..... ( i eat vegatables and fruits only drink 2liters of water per day) after a week no weight loss... I Did ANAROBIC and aerobic exercise in the first 5days with 10kms. per day of biking (rest day weds. only).... on the 6th and 7th day i did MET exercise its like a warrior type aerobic exercise that rises your heart rate at 160-175... but i did not loose weight... but i can see and feel that i lost some fats i think its because of the MET Type exercise.... .... nag firm ang body ko lost some inches maybe... but im not LOOSING WEIGHT....

right now i change my diet..... breakfast 5egg whites with one yolk and 2 saging na saba... after 3 hrs. 4 egg whites and 1 banana, lunch 4 egg whites and 1 banana.... mid afternoon 4 eggwhites again... and 1 banana.... dinner one palm size chicken breast INASAL TYPE... MIDNIGHT SNAck 3eggwhites.... everytime i eat egg whites i put a little tomato catsup for flavoring....

mga sir tama po ba ang diet ko?

.......tama.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    SAlamat sir.... wala na po ba kayong idadagdag.... starting mon. ill do purely METa fit exercise... madami po dun sa gym namin nag loose na ng weight.... dating matataba after 2-4 months 20-40Lbs na ang nabawas.... sila din po daw ang nag train sa winner sa biggest loser.... naka 105 lbs. ang nabawas nyan wt...

last thurs. i started meTa fit.... at 192Lbs... next thurs... ill weigh again.... then ill post it here....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    jogging and running every weekend to keep myself fit.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    mga sir im 189-192lbs... 5'7-5'8 ht.... I've been using APEDEXIN for a week now... it helps curbs my appetite and boost my energy... i can now eat less.... cravings almost gone..... ( i eat vegatables and fruits only drink 2liters of water per day) after a week no weight loss... I Did ANAROBIC and aerobic exercise in the first 5days with 10kms. per day of biking (rest day weds. only).... on the 6th and 7th day i did MET exercise its like a warrior type aerobic exercise that rises your heart rate at 160-175... but i did not loose weight... but i can see and feel that i lost some fats i think its because of the MET Type exercise.... .... nag firm ang body ko lost some inches maybe... but im not LOOSING WEIGHT....

right now i change my diet..... breakfast 5egg whites with one yolk and 2 saging na saba... after 3 hrs. 4 egg whites and 1 banana, lunch 4 egg whites and 1 banana.... mid afternoon 4 eggwhites again... and 1 banana.... dinner one palm size chicken breast INASAL TYPE... MIDNIGHT SNAck 3eggwhites.... everytime i eat egg whites i put a little tomato catsup for flavoring....

mga sir tama po ba ang diet ko?
    There's only one reason why you are not losing weight: You are still eating at a surplus. Regardless of what you eat Sir, if you eat above/within your calorie maintenance, you will not lose weight. Lower your calorie intake from your maintenance at least 500 cals/day and I can guarantee you weight loss after a week. Perhaps 1 to 2 lbs. Do this in 8 weeks time and just imagine how much weight you will lose.

How to know your calorie maintenance level? Google "calorie maintenance calculator". These will only provide you ball park figures but it's a good start.

I was at the same weight start of the year. Hit gym on 4th of Jan. Last I check, I was at 157 lbs now. Though I do not really rely on what the scale tells me. I know I'm losing weight based on pictures, clothes and my friends who tells me "uy, payat mo na ah". There's a lot of factors din kasi sa weight scales. Pwedeng kaya hindi ka nag-lose ng weight because you just consumed a galon of water. Or you just ate. When you do tip the scale, make sure you do it on a consistent basis. EG: every Monday right after waking up.

Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mga Bro i'm around 5'10" and weighs only 128lbs. I've been skinny for as far back as i can remember. I haven't tried to hit any weights and I'm inclined to try it now.

What are the things i need to know? my goal for my body is not to be that bulky muscular. I wanted to add a few muscle mass and be lean w/ cuts. More likely of an Arwind Santos body type (payat pero cuts). I'm in the look for a gym that i can go to, do i really need a trainer?

Sorry have minimal knowledge in gym/lifting weights/developing muscles. Hope you to hear some helpful tips. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ^ It's funny how most beginners always say "I don't want to get too muscular", as though one could possibly get too muscular by accident. That could never happen. It takes years of discipline to get to where those who you deem "too muscular" are now, they didn't get there without meaning to.

I started lifting I was 100lbs. I could almost someone with my elbows, I was that skinny. My advice is eat big, lift heavy and cut.

Patay na ba tong thread na to? LOL

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by louiemark View Post
    Mga Bro i'm around 5'10" and weighs only 128lbs. I've been skinny for as far back as i can remember. I haven't tried to hit any weights and I'm inclined to try it now.

What are the things i need to know? my goal for my body is not to be that bulky muscular. I wanted to add a few muscle mass and be lean w/ cuts. More likely of an Arwind Santos body type (payat pero cuts). I'm in the look for a gym that i can go to, do i really need a trainer?

Sorry have minimal knowledge in gym/lifting weights/developing muscles. Hope you to hear some helpful tips. Thanks!
    eat heavy ung mga rich in carbo and proteins para tumaba ka muna.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    if you want to bulk up and tone your muscles, lift weights and EAT MORE...

if you want to lose weight, do more cardio exercises and EAT LESS!...

consult professionals first to avoid accident and suffer unwanted injuries...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    magkano na ba ang membership sa fitness firts?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread