Page 80 of 321 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    fitness zone dito sa antipolo
    one of the best gym dito
    tara vsit kayo gym tayo

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    been a whle since I visited this thread. now down to 160 lbs. puro diet and cardio.

ang body fat percentage ko umabot to 15% last jan.. right now I'm now down to 9% again.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    752 replies, 38 pages and 11,367 views.

I believe this topic is worthy of having a sub-forum for itself :shake:

within this thread, "what music do you listen to when working out?" question was asked.

My reply: I just downloaded 4 different versions of the TV Series "The Contender" :clap:
    I dont use my ipod or any kind of portable music device. Its a distraction. Instead of lifting, you're going to be browsing for music. Instead of monitoring your heart rate, youre tracking the music. And I found out maseffective workout ko without this.

Sometimes, I see people in the gym with so many gadgets. They have their cell phones, their ipods with them. Instead of running on the tread, they're they're watching their ipod. Instead of doing crunches on the floor, they're texting... sus

Even when running outdoors, I dont use it anymore. You need to be aware of what goes on around you, and more importantly what you need to be doing which is concentrating on your workout.

on the subject of the ipod, check this out:

http://www.strengthcoachpodcast.com/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    eye of the tiger,,i listen to this song when im working out,,
    ganyan din ba kayo whats your pump up song during work out

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lets get Physical..olivia newton john

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i remember this song,,popular theme to during p.e. class,,looking back during my highschool days,,

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I go to Brickroad Fitness at Sta. Lucia every wed, fri & sat for strength & conditioning. On tue, thur & sat naman I go to Hybrid Yaw-Yan gym sa cubao for my MMA classes, it helps my cardio. I want to stay fit, yung mga ka-batch ko kasi nung college (UST Eng'g batch 19secret.. ) naguunahan yata magpa-bondat. Gusto ko slim & fit pa ako kahit umabot na ako sa 60's age (tsaka para makarami pa..... hehehehe.......)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pia_nini View Post
    eye of the tiger,,i listen to this song when im working out,,
    ganyan din ba kayo whats your pump up song during work out

Mag-exercise tayo tuwing Umaga by the late Yoyoy Villame... Rakenrol...:rockf:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jolovolo View Post
    Mag-exercise tayo tuwing Umaga by the late Yoyoy Villame... Rakenrol...:rockf:
    hahaha nice song

RIP sir yoyoy villame

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ako sa hardcore gym pa din..masyado lng overrated ang FF kc eh..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread