New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
    tahimik fantasy threads ah, galaw galaw baka maistroke

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    di na ata ganun ka-hot ang fnba hehe baka medyo nagsawa na iba satin...

:boring:

well based on the WW activities mukhang di pa naman

com'on GMs wala bang trash talking dyan :evillaugh

biggest surprise this year >> RJ, who would have thought that he'd lead the Nets in scoring with VC on board with sparkling percentages, currently he's in the top 10 in the player rater.

another surprise player, playing above expectations >> Cris Kaman, hows 18.8ppg 13.5rpg 1.8bpg from your 3rd C (well atleast in my team ) Elton Brand's injury opened the gates for Kaman, ofcourse being in shape helps.

other early season surprises >> Lamarcus Aldridge, Hedo Turkoglu, Yi JianLian, Brendan Haywood, Darko Milicic

its still early in the season... enjoy the league folks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rotoworld sources are relaying that Detroit radio station 1270 AM reported Wednesday that the Lakers and Pistons had a "done deal" as of 6:45 PM on Tuesday that would have sent Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Amir Johnson and a first-round pick to the Lakers for Kobe Bryant.Both teams had reportedly agreed to the deal, but Bryant alledgedly vetoed it with his no-trade clause, apparently not wanting to go to a depleted Detroit team. It will be interesting to see how the Pistons' players mentioned in the deal react to this news.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally, I'm not at all surprised with LaMarcus and Hedo's performance, not even a little... I was high on LaMarcus before the draft last year, putting him 2nd for ROY race and thought Chicago were idiots for trading him for Ty... Oh well, Chicago's front court is no better than New York's backcourt in terms of roster security, so good for LaMarcus...

Hedo has been doing well for several seasons now, he hits 3s, scores 15-20 easily, steals and does every little thing... With a strong Dwight and Rashard, he'll just get more open.

I really, really doubt that Haywood/Dunleavy/Tinsley/Darko will have strong seasons... Spurts, maybe... Heck, Haywood is already back to his 5/8 self hehe...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post

biggest surprise this year >> RJ, who would have thought that he'd lead the Nets in scoring with VC on board with sparkling percentages, currently he's in the top 10 in the player rater.

another surprise player, playing above expectations >> Cris Kaman, hows 18.8ppg 13.5rpg 1.8bpg from your 3rd C (well atleast in my team ) Elton Brand's injury opened the gates for Kaman, ofcourse being in shape helps.

other early season surprises >> Lamarcus Aldridge, Hedo Turkoglu, Yi JianLian, Brendan Haywood, Darko Milicic

I got 2 white trash....Hinrich and Peja...this two is the reason why I lost 2 games in arow by a rebound....they are the real trash!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005

I got 2 white trash....Hinrich and Peja...this two is the reason why I lost 2 games in a row by a rebound....they are the real trash!!

GM G4N and wren: trade propo :rose:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GM G4N and wren: trade propo :rose:

heps...umaariba na si Fantasy General Mandurugasger :evillaugh

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season IV (League A)