New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *veed - Ay sus?! kung pinick mo si Brad Miller mawawala pagka idol ko sayo

re my picks naman im just playing position talaga and getting the best player in terms of playing time... that's why i got Hughes over a certain fave SG of yours from the west hehe (kung di mo kukunin ako kukuha hehe). I just reviewed my database... ang dami pa palang quality role players!

Reserve niyo sakin ito for my last pick....

LOS ANGELES -- Clippers forward Elton Brand had the cast removed from his left leg and was fitted for a removable walking boot Tuesday, six weeks after he had surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles' tendon.

The Clippers said Brand will begin a rehabilitation program under the supervision of their training and medical staff. The program includes local therapy, cardiovascular work and a flexibility and strengthening program.

Brand is expected to wear the walking boot for six weeks before being reevaluated by Dr. Craig Morgan at Christiana Care's Wilmington Hospital in Wilmington, Del.

Brand was injured Aug. 3 during his daily workout in nearby El Segundo, and Morgan performed the surgery four days later. Brand was examined and had his cast removed at the hospital in Wilmington.

Brand averaged 20.5 points and 9.3 rebounds last season. While no timetable has been set for his return to the court, he is expected to miss at least the first several months of the season.
    AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hughes was intriguing, thought about him quite a bit, especially if Pavlovic won't resign... But he has failed me in 2 leagues before... But I honestly hope he can be back to his Washington stats this year.

Re Brad... Hehe, hate that guy (coz I hate Sacto guys except Martin and Corliss hehe)... But starter C for a former All-Star still has some good value... unless P.F. injury comes back this year..

Starter SG... Who are you referring to??? No idea hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got larry boy for solely one thing.... STLs

ano ka ba? seryoso di mo talaga naaalala? hehe di ko na sasabihin para bumalik pa sa akin.

ang saya.... i have 8 Cs and PFs on the radar and i'm hopeful i'll still grab one or two come next pass.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zaza only plays for fafas

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    katamad....sana opening day na!! :seeth:

PK: I know that SG

more that a month left before opening night kakainip :seeth:

Lets get goin with the keeper draft!!! Elton please come back..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobrang atat si ILD na matalo :devil:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Amazing, 3 picks after midnight :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Done with my pick.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go go go go.... :D