New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heps, tapos na pow :snob:

My Round 2 Analysis
    2.1 Chris Paul: A top 5 point guard in fantasy, good pick by Spiff to complement Yao, he could have gone with another big with Duncan or Pao Gasol but I guess he wanted more balance with his team.
    Rating: A-

2.2 Pau Gasol: Shot a blistering 70% in the Euro Championships, a 20-10-2 stud with 3-4 apg and solid %s makes him a 1st round talent with room for more improvement, a steal in the 2nd round for Boeing.
    Rating: A+

2.3 Tim Duncan: Another 20-10-2 stud in only 33mpg, efficient. Question is will he play over 33mpg this season? I doubt it, Pop will want to keep him fresh for the playoff push. Still a stud big but no longer a 1st round talent with limited minutes.

2.4 Rashard Lewis: His new go-to-guy status certainly improves his stock, but my am concerned about his health. He started out strong off the gate last season until injuries derailed him a bit. Still a good pick in the 2nd round.

2.5 Josh Smith: This Atlanta Hawk is ooozing with upside. Makes you wonder why the Hawks keep on drafting forwards and gave a rediculous contract to an oft-injured Speedy Claxton. A bonafide past first PG will certainly help improve Josh Smith's numbers lets see if Acie Law can provide that. His attitude concerns me a bit tho.

2.6 Andre Iguodala: AI-2 finally came into his own after the AI deal, and the best is yet to come. Only downside with his new found go-to status is the TO and FG% which I think will improve this season.

2.7 Carmelo Anthony: Team USA's leading scorer in the FIBA America's however I still think that he's a reach in the mid-2nd round, the lack of threes, rebs, blks and steals and 3.6TOs/game negates his excellent scoring and FT%.
    Rating: B-

2.8 Marcus Camby: When healthy, the Camby-man can. Unfortunately thats a big IF. Jury is still out with this pick, if he plays more than 70 games this pick is justified, if not Eismann would have been better off with a more healthy Bosh.
    Rating: B

2.9 Chris Bosh: Plantar Bosh had widraw from Team USA because of you guessed it, Plantar Faciaitis. When healthy he is a 20-10 guy with excellent %s, what keeps him from being a 1st round talent is the lack of blocks and steals. Hopefully for m2 that improves.
    Rating: A

2.10 Paul Pierce: Boston welcomes the BIG THREE with open arms, arguable the best 1-2-3 punch combo in the league. New teammates KG and Ray Allen will free up The Truth from constant double and triple teams, the result? Better FG% and less TOs. The presence of 2 superstars will also help his assists totals. Scoring tho, might go down... regardless a very good pick.

2.11 Baron Davis: See my Marcus Camby writeup. A reach in the 2nd round as well, not because he can't perform but because he seems to always get injured. If he plays 75 games, this pick is justified. Too much of a risk for a 2nd round selection if you ask me.
    Rating: B-

2.12 Allen Iverson: Wow it was only last season that Iverson was a late 1st round selection in most leagues, now GMs are selecting younger players with more upside over him. Still a very good pick at the end of the 2nd round possibly a steal. Can't complain with 26ppg 3rpg 7apg 2spg as your late 2nd round pick.
    Rating: A+
    Rating: A

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat commish for the analysis. :2thumbsup:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    cno na ba mag pick ngayon?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si Bai na ata yung OTC...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    makakapili si bai ngayon ..umaga ata sa Canada ngayon

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmp...napipikon na ako ha

andaming pumipitas ng mga target ko!!! :swear:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    K lang 'yan empy. We can talk trade naman immediately after the draft right?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    K lang 'yan empy. We can talk trade naman immediately after the draft right?
    why wait until after the draft?

TJ Ford?? :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    butler? :evillaugh

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season III (League B)