New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bilis na...gigil na ako :nerves:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pa ako sinasagot sa text ni owner type eh... nasilat na kasi yung 2 nyang text-in picks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like M54's stocking up on 3pt. shooters. He's got Agent Zero and Michael Redd.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kuha na kayo bago ko ubusin lahat :devil:

My solicted analysis (as requested by m2)

1. Kevin Garnett: Solid 1st overall pick, would get more value (if?) he gets his C eligibility in a bigman challenged eastern conference.
    Rating: A+

2. Kobe Bryant: Lots of questions entering this season regarding his status with the Lakers. But regardless, he WILL produce his usual 30ppg 5rpg and 5apg 1-2spg and 2 treys per game, add that to his solid FT%s he is a very good 6 cat player, personally I would have picked Marion or Arenas over Kobe but its really a tossup.
    Rating: A-

3. Lebron James: King James surprisingly slips at #3, he's going #1 in most of the drafts. I expect him to have a big season with the Cavs, he's only 22 or 23 and the best is yet to come.
    Rating: A-

4. Shawn Marion: Wow Marion at #4, he's been a top 3 fantasy baller for the past 3 or 4 years. M2 got a very good pick with this one.

5. Dirk Nowitzki: No-Hitzki este Nowitzki's stats regressed last season, there is no doubt he is still a top 10 fantasy player, but I wouldn't take him over a driven Gilbert Arenas playing in his contract year. Solid pick but Gil-Zero would have been a better pick.
    Rating: B+

6. Amare Stoudemire: STAT bounced back last season playing in all 82 games, after a year off microfracture surgery, a reach at #6 because there is still a lot of question marks because with his surgically repaired knee but he'll be big for the Suns as long as his knee holds up.

7. Gilbert Arenas: Looks like M54 got his man in Gil-Zero. He'll be big this season playing for a new contract. He came off surgery with his lateral miniscus but he'll come back strong.

8. Steve Nash: Solid pick at #8, maybe a bit of a reach but as long as his back holds up he will warrant a 1st round selection.

9. Jason Kidd: Averaged a triple double in the playoffs. If ssaloon can offset Kidd's horendous FG% he'll be able to justify this pick which again, I think is a reach regardless of the Yahoo! rankings.

10. Dwayne Wade: top fantasy player last season based on per game averages BUT missed 32 games with shoulder and knee injuries. He's slowly becoming Camby'esque which i hope isn't the case but with his style of play I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

11. Vince Carter: Air Canada, got his new contract, now will he be able to play with the same intesity he's shown for the last 2 seasons? Big Question Mark. Defensive stats also a big question mark as he gets there in years. Biggest reach of the 1st round.
    Rating: C

12. Yao Ming: I certainly hope that marraige will solve Yao's injury woes the last 2 seasons. When healthy, he's the top fantasy center, but that is a big question mark.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow! Great analysis ILD! Rd. 2 naman para habol! Hehe!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jim, you're OTC!!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    bro boeing, you're OTC!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    haaay...bagal.

bro GA, be ready with your picks.

spiff is OTC! 2 picks then boeing..then ikaw ulit bro GA....wag ka muna mag-offline.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok... naka pick na si spiff & boeing! gogogo! :clap:

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season III (League B)