New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I have to agree.

Most underweight girls are flat ALL OVER. I do hope I won't become flat if I achieve my goal of being underweight.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^I have to agree.

Most underweight girls are flat ALL OVER. I do hope I won't become flat if I achieve my goal of being underweight.

Sa tagalog....wala ka na masalat. Ha-ha! Puro buto!

Kaya mas mainam si Ehra. Sarap pisil-pisilin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    pisil-pisilin.
    This girl's body is perfect. She lost weight now pero mas malaman siya dati. Her curves are in the right places and she's all natural

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEM0ZyKNGs"]YouTube - FHM EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Brook in South Africa![/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSoyxLITSlU"][/ame]
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 1st, 2010 at 11:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Cathy
    My dilemma is I don't have enough time. I used to workout 2-3 hrs daily. Now I can only workout for a maximum of 40 mins daily. Okay na ba 30 mins cardio? or 20 mins cardio and 20 mins weights? If I do weights daily, whole body or per area? I don't wanna rely on the trainer kasi most of the time palpak
    Kung kaya mo 40mins daily, i suggest alternate mo na lang ang work out sa cardio at weights. Example MWF 5mins cardio then 30mins weights then 5mins cardio ulit. TThS 15mins cardio 5mins weights (para lang magkaron ng tension yung muscles) tapos 15mins cardio ulit. Pag nag weights ka try to mix the parts na i work out mo. Like Monday Chest-Biceps, Wednesday Shoulder-Triceps at Friday Back-Legs. Pwede mo pagpalit palitin yan every week para naman di ka ma bore

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Is this thread still enable to ask question??

san po nakakabili ng ng Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate!!! tnx..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Don't they have in GNC? Sometimes they also sell supplements at the gym.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sa lahat bang branches ng GNC? Bec. Im'm in province right now eh! January pa resume class ko! Just want to make sure na meron sa SM Manila(GNC), or in some branches only?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Kim Chiu? No way! She looks so frail. I find her feminine napkin commercial where she was exercising laughable! She does not look healthy enough to work out plus her movements - halatang di nage exercise.

What is it with men and light skin on women? LOL Ako kasi I find morena girls more attractive parang si Michelle Madrigal.
    hell yeah!

Kulay and buns ni Michelle tapos yung taas eh Ehra = the perfect Pinay!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Tied up to the Gym thread... Supplements