New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tigkal View Post
    Yes I believe it is safe. This is bicycle, not a motorcycle. There are a lot of bike surplus in Japan. In fact the rule of thumb there is that whenever you see a bike with no lock, you can take it. A lot of abandoned bikes in train stations there.
    got to say bike or motorcycle man pag nasira at naging dahilan nag balibag same ang aabutin natin masakit pa din, but if the surplus bike is only for village and not to be use in long ride and trail maybe safe nga siya.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    To check out Japanese commuter bicycles for sale in Malabon City, take Governor Pascual Ave and you'll see bicycles park in front of the shops (Barok & Vic). Another place is in Borja St. Brgy. Baritan (Mang Boy or JR.), and Paez St. Brgy. Concepcion (Lando). Ask any bicycle rider and they'll show you directions.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hi!

to those who are interested i sell them. my showroom is in Sta. Cruz Laguna. i have some posted in my ebay store....http://stores.shop.ebay.ph/door2door1020

we have stocks of very good looking/great condition mountain bikes, city bikes with baskets and folding bikes. all in original japan parts. perfectly well

check it out and gv me call or send me a txt.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Also available, FOLDING BIKES AND MOUNTAIN BIKES from JAPAN. ALL IN VERY GOOD RUNNING CONDITION!!

Check my link!! or txt and call me at my numbers: 09175006241 and 09237182109.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    wala po sana magalit but why buy a japan surplus? is it safe? bakit siya dinispatsiya sa japan? tanong lang po.
    yes, they're safe. . .these are bikes illegally parked around train stations and get confiscated. . .when nobody claims, they dispose them to make room for newly-confiscated ones. . .it's a cycle

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    yes, they're safe. . .these are bikes illegally parked around train stations and get confiscated. . .when nobody claims, they dispose them to make room for newly-confiscated ones. . .it's a cycle
    thanks sir, galing naman nila doon iniiwan na lang samantalang dito sa atin eh ninanakaw pa...........................went home last week for 5 days i see some good surplus from japan and korea mountain bike for 1,500 not bad not bad at all maganda yung frame for the price keep the frame upgrade all isang trail worthy na na bike...................i stand corrected

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Para sa akin mas maganda pa rin piyesa ng JDM bike kumpara sa china na madaling masira.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Surplus Bikes from Japan/ Trend in Malabon