New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid715 View Post
    yah. ung Bragg ang binili ko. I bought it sa Healthy Options in Megamall. So far, excellent ang results, di n ako nagmedicine and let the ACV to do its job. Saan kaya nakakabili ng honey? Mas gusto ko kasi i sip lng ng pkonti konti before kumain. Nilalaklak ko kc agad dahil maasim hehe.. Anyone who can suggest where i can buy the honey? Thank you.
    i take honey only from sources that i rely to be genuine. there's one in bohol bee farm, dauis, panglao, bohol.

the other one is in tagaytay, a friend gave me one, forgot na the name...parang sonia or basta babae yung name ng establishment nila...

in bukidnon, there's Sir Edward...may bee farm kasi sila...
    Last edited by ab_initio; February 24th, 2009 at 01:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    i take honey only from sources that i rely to be genuine. there's one in bohol bee farm, dauis, panglao, bohol.

the other one is in tagaytay, a friend gave me one, forgot na the name...parang sonia or basta babae yung name ng establishment nila...

in bukidnon, there's Sir Edward...may bee farm kasi sila...

okay sir. wala kasi ako mahanap na info about honey sellers dito sa net. Thanks for the info. may alam p ba kayo na alternative aside sa honey?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I read an article that this is case is one of the effects of stress. I also experience stomach pains these few months and doctor just gave me a Motilium. I have tried to drink yakult and I think it helps to cure stomach problems.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Are suffering from hyperacidity? Baka low acidity yan?