New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    how dangerous is this?
    while i was getting gas last sunday, the security guard of the station started smoking beside the pump.
    idiot. marunong pa syang umarte nang paalisin sya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ... very dangerous.. instantaneous combustion yan pre. bigla na lang liliyab in one explosive "BOOM!"

buti na lang sa diesel...safe :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    When someone smokes while you're refilling, without offense just show them the No Smoking sign. I believe all gas stations have these.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exposing volatile vapors to an open flame is.... well.... hehehe. DUH!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup bigla BOOM yun, y? fuel are that are in gaseous state once comes in contact with a lit of fire( as that of cigar would ignite evrything up)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dangerous yan isang big BOOM yan..
    amp tigas naman niyang security guard na yan tska alam ko rin may no smoking sign dun ah....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    When someone smokes while you're refilling, without offense just show them the No Smoking sign. I believe all gas stations have these.
    Did this once, the guy even had the nerve to tell me maarte raw ako, I then told him "Kung nagpapakamatay ka, huwag mo kaming idamay."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    delikado yan... loko yung sikyo na iyon ah...

every hose sa modern pump merong simple device/valve (nalimutan ko na term) that will prevent the fire from reaching the internals of the pump...safety feature ito kaya sakaling mahagip ng apoy kahit na vapor ng gasolina, masusunog lang kung ano yung nasa hose at.....lahat ng gasolina sa kotse nyo kaboom!

wag mag yosi sa gas station.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kung kahit ala kang yosi delikado dahil sa static charge...ano pa kaya pag meron?

bopols naman nun...kung ako yun pakita ko din sign...

i at one time forgot to threw my yosi before filling, i was approached and was asked if i could kill my cigar...i stand corrected and was very apologetic.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually the pump nor the car will go "boom"... just a tall flame will happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
smoking while filling up