New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys, do you know a store that sells Tempur Pedic Pillows like the one in Brookstone? I saw a Brookstone store in Trinoma but they don't have much pillows to choose from. Maybe you guys know where I could buy one. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Rustan's Makati. I think they also have at Shangrila Mall in Mandaluyong.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 29th, 2008 at 07:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    do they have pillows for the back? sorry OT

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    it is available at FOCUS GLOBAL Inc. In Pioneer.
    it is near HMR.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    it is available at FOCUS GLOBAL Inc. In Pioneer.
    it is near HMR.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rustan's Alabang has Tempur, too.

You can look around... Uratex is actually selling memory foam pillows and mattresses now... actually picked up a couple of Uratex memory foam pillows a year ago, and we're still using them. Great stuff.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rustan's Alabang has Tempur, too.

You can look around... Uratex is actually selling memory foam pillows and mattresses now... actually picked up a couple of Uratex memory foam pillows a year ago, and we're still using them. Great stuff.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks, guys!

If I am not mistaken, this is what they have in Brookstone, Trinoma

But I want something like this:

I would definitely try to look in Rustan's and Shangri la mall. Hopefully the above picture is the one that they have.

*niky: That Uratex memory foam, where can I find that? I actually saw big pillows in SM department store and I thought those were Tempur pillows, but they weren't.

*karlbo: How do I get to Focus Global, Inc. in Pioneer? Could you please tell me the directions? I just want to try to look in as many store as possible in case a store doesn't have the kind of pillow that I want.

*iho250: I saw in Brookstone.com that they have a BodyPillow and it says that it supports stomach, hips, back and shoulders. It looks like this:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I got a pair at one of those SM Home shops... the ones that sell furniture and decorations. They also carry the Uratex memory foam mattresses and mattress toppers. My pillows looked like the middle picture (but obviously without the massage element).

Tempur foam still feels richer and softer, but for the price, Uratex's version is pretty good... and that price is much cheaper. No complaints... have had mine for a year, and I love them. My only regret is not buying two more sets... they were on sale.
    Last edited by niky; October 1st, 2008 at 04:06 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks, niky! That's better if they have that in SM even if it's Uratex if the quality and comfort is at par with Tempur, I don't mind buying that. I tried that Tempur when I was in the US and I was like "I got to have this when I go back to the Phil."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Shops that sell Tempur Pedic pillows?