New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Magkano ba yan?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tempur's mattresses cost enough to buy you a good secondhand car... the pillows cost almost as much as a mattress. Uratex's mattress topper is a couple of thousand, their memory foam mattress (can't remember if it's Sleep Comfort or something else... they don't call it memory foam) costs around 20k plus.

Uratex's memory foam mattress is much like sleeping on top of a pile of marshmallows. Tempur's mattress... mhmmmm.... is like sleeping in a pile of marshmallows coated in syrup... there's nothing quite like it... and nothing quite as expensive. There's a good reason a healthy chunk of the Hollywood A-List sleeps on Tempur.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have already called Shangri-la mall and the customer service agent told me that the name of the store is Tempur and it's located in the 5th floor. Thank God they have it!hehe I called Tempur and they told me that the prices of the pillows vary depending on the size and the pillows that I am eyeing on cost around 6 to 7k+ each. Whoo! Quite pricey for a pillow but worth it. Thanks for your help, guys!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

*karlbo: How do I get to Focus Global, Inc. in Pioneer? Could you please tell me the directions? I just want to try to look in as many store as possible in case a store doesn't have the kind of pillow that I want.
    its at pioneer street before pioneer center( if coming from edsa boni side)

left side. may ethan allen na store sa left. lagpas lang ng HMR. before united laboratories..

Focus Global Inc. ang company na nagdadal nung mga products na yan dito sa pinas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think meron silang store sa Shangrila mall...parang meron akong nakita last weekend

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yes sa Shang meron sa steak town banda....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tempur at the fort=) im using one, great pillow=) its not that uratex is local, its just that tempur is imported=) but uratex also is good=)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Shops that sell Tempur Pedic pillows?