New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    hehe, sa ESPN nga na-post yan. I didn't know nga that fact.

In his playing career 5 backboards destroyed, 2 complete ring shaq-clked.
    look at his frame & with that weight tapos dagdag mo pa sa daming dunk na ginawa... during their heydays with kobe a lot of assists between them that resulted to a dunk.
    yung kanyang vintage spin move tapos dunk, unstoppable... nawawalis yung nakaharang pag spin nya.
    idol, quite time to hang up your 23-inch pair of sneakers and thanks for the 3-peat

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by julzkinz View Post
    Dwight Howard to remain in Orlando Magic. Kala ko lilipat na sa lakers..
    He's still under contract with Orlando, not unless GM Kupchack decides to trade away 2 or 3 core players for Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Malabo yang lumipat kung walang trade na mangyayari IMO. Orl learned its lesson already eh.
    Orlando didn't have a choice back in 96 because of the initial contract Shaq signed with them which gave him the right to exercise free agency after 4 years with them, blame this to former NBA players bargaining agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well Dwight's contract is until next year only after that free agency... Let's see if ORL can keep him or if Dwight thinks staying in ORL would be the path to an NBA championship...

psttt... No its not! Lakers na!
    I think Orlando would part with Dwight but for the right price, like what I stated above would LA willing to give up let's say Bynum/Odom/Gasol plus one or two more pieces away for Dwight??? That would be suicidal for them.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    I think Orlando would part with Dwight but for the right price, like what I stated above would LA willing to give up let's say Bynum/Odom/Gasol plus one or two more pieces away for Dwight??? That would be suicidal for them.
    They don't have to acquire Dwight while under contract, they can acquire him when his contract expires and he goes to free agency. They just have to convince him that being a Laker is the best path to the NBA Championship...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    BTW shaq told LeBRON and Wade to go get the championship

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    While Shaq's game has slowly declined as he aged, I think the biggest loss here is Shaq off the court. There are no more stars with Shaq's persoality, Dwight tries but he just isn't as natural as Shaq. Although I think we'll be seeing Shaq on the sidelines with TNT or NBA TV maybe?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Shaq versus Hakeem? He'll eat him alive and gnaw on the bones... ...but I think Hakeen may have the ability to outplay Shaq. He'd definitely win a game of H-O-R-S-E.

Sad day... but it's been coming for a while... Definitely a future hall-of-famer, despite his glaring Achilles Heel... the free-throw line.

di ba pinaglaruan lang ni hakeem si shaq nung naglaban sila sa nba finals? olajuwon is to quick for shaq

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    di ba pinaglaruan lang ni hakeem si shaq nung naglaban sila sa nba finals? olajuwon is to quick for shaq
    Bata pa si Shaq nun. Prime Shaq would kill Hakeem on the post.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    They don't have to acquire Dwight while under contract, they can acquire him when his contract expires and he goes to free agency. They just have to convince him that being a Laker is the best path to the NBA Championship...
    That's where Ry Tower's answer would fit in, Orlando by now should have learned from the Shaq days, if they could not guarantee Dwight to return they will part with him but with the right pieces in return maybe by mid-season who knows GM Otis Thorpe might pull the trigger.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    He is a true blood Laker. He will be truly remembered. Medyo alanganin na rin kasi siya ngayon pero lezz go Shaq pa rin naman.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Shaquille O'Neal retires...