New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    little trivia i learned today:

shaq has the most number of 20 ppg and 10 rpg seasons in nba history. . .13 seasons
    hehe, sa ESPN nga na-post yan. I didn't know nga that fact.

In his playing career 5 backboards destroyed, 2 complete ring shaq-clked.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay_07 View Post
    most dominant center talaga...

Kung prime vs prime, i would love to see how bill russell, wilt, and kareem will defend him...
    Wilt will be most effective naman IMO. But Shaq will have the most difficult time defending Hakeem because of his moves and quickness as well. Kareem and Wilt is not as fast as Shaq and he outweighs them so he can just push them around like what he successfully did to Yao during the last laker years. Push them out of their comfort zone.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Shaq versus Hakeem? He'll eat him alive and gnaw on the bones... ...but I think Hakeen may have the ability to outplay Shaq. He'd definitely win a game of H-O-R-S-E.

Sad day... but it's been coming for a while... Definitely a future hall-of-famer, despite his glaring Achilles Heel... the free-throw line.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    hehe, same problem for Dwight and most centers.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Shaq versus Hakeem? He'll eat him alive and gnaw on the bones... ...but I think Hakeen may have the ability to outplay Shaq. He'd definitely win a game of H-O-R-S-E.

Sad day... but it's been coming for a while... Definitely a future hall-of-famer, despite his glaring Achilles Heel... the free-throw line.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

it was due to his big hands that he couldn't control the ball well

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    it was due to his big hands that he couldn't control the ball well
    yes, mahirap mag FT pag yung bola e tila sing-laki lang ng duckpin sa kamay mo tapos yung ring e halos kapantay na nya.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A likely excuse. Shaq was so tall that he could just dunk from the free-throw line. :hysterical:

Still... it's a pretty big handicap that hurt his playoff ability throughout his career... I think only Phil Jackson's staff was able to get him to shoot free-throws respectably... and even then, it wasn't that great.

He could have had hand surgery, you know...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Dwight Howard to remain in Orlando Magic. Kala ko lilipat na sa lakers..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by julzkinz View Post
    Dwight Howard to remain in Orlando Magic. Kala ko lilipat na sa lakers..
    Malabo yang lumipat kung walang trade na mangyayari IMO. Orl learned its lesson already eh.

Shaq just didn't practice hard enough in shooting free throws IMO. hehe, if he was even just a 80% FT shooter, sigurado hindi lang siya top 5 sa scoring. baka top 3 na.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well Dwight's contract is until next year only after that free agency... Let's see if ORL can keep him or if Dwight thinks staying in ORL would be the path to an NBA championship...

psttt... No its not! Lakers na!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Shaquille O'Neal retires...