New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    New Balance is a reputable brand of running shoes and you got them at a very good price. Congrats. I also look out for NB sales bec of the way they slash down the prices from the orig cost. Sulit talaga.

Re your question about Accel: it turns out to be a good brand after all. My sister who's based in the US bought a pair when she was here 2 yrs ago. She wanted a Pinoy brand as a souvenir (along w/ her Bench jeans and Pennshoppe pasalubongs for her kids). She said her Accels were comfortable and good enough for jogging and gym use.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yes good deal talaga.. imagine the 1000php savings, it was quite a steal. about the accel, i'v never tried to use that brand but while i was still in a hunt for shoes i always took a look at accels. one thing i noticed was that the in-sole was soft (i was just pinching it haha) so i guess it would be comfortable enough on the foot. but there are other factors as well of course that could affect comfort like construction of the ankle area, etc.. but since some PBA players are accel-sponsored, i guess they're good enough.

btw about my new NB, it was a wide model which is designed for people with big feet like mine haha.. my complains about my previous shoes was that it wasn't totally comfortable specially at the toe area. it's like it wrapping my toes which results to pain after few minutes of walking/jogging or even just strolling inside the mall. my badminton shoe was a wide model also, and i was lucky to find a wide model running shoe which was sold for a reasonable price.. overall i'm happy with 'cause it very comfortable

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    For running shoes, I prefer cheap but original ones. Mahirap sa Class-A eh, baka matanggal ang sole habang tumatakbo ka. Haha. :D

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Meron bang New Balance sa Paseo Santa Rosa?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i know this is an old thread, i just want to share. hehe

nakabili na ako ng kobe 4 and crazy light na fake worth 1k. comfortable naman. lalo na yung crazylight, hindi mahahalatang fake. i use them playing basketball sa semento. nakakahinayang kasi mga orig sa pangit na semento e. haha. yung kobe 4 butas na ngayon dahil pang practice practice. ang tagal na nun. crazylight ok na ok pa. running shoes mga nasa 500-600 siguro. yung mga simple lang ang mura e. yung mga nike zoom, nike free ang mas mataas

i also bought running shoes at shanghai around 2-3 years ago, converted aroung 900 pesos. ok naman. malambot, masarap sa paa, maganda pa. ang pangit lang, may chinese na sulat :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa SMX meron shoe sale upto 50% off. punta kayo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    is there such a thing? i just want to work on my fitness and want to jog and/or run. nothing serious actually, just for the sake of exercise lang.. i want to use running shoes as my trainers are already worn out and i wouldn't want to use my badminton shoes for running.. i hear new balance makes good running shoes. went to the planet sports and athlete's foot a while ago and the cheapest was 2800. meron bang mas mura? kahit low end model, or older model. di naman talaga ako runner eh hehehe
    recommend ko FILA mura may makukuha ka sa price range mo matibay pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    is there such a thing? i just want to work on my fitness and want to jog and/or run. nothing serious actually, just for the sake of exercise lang.. i want to use running shoes as my trainers are already worn out and i wouldn't want to use my badminton shoes for running.. i hear new balance makes good running shoes. went to the planet sports and athlete's foot a while ago and the cheapest was 2800. meron bang mas mura? kahit low end model, or older model. di naman talaga ako runner eh hehehe
    accel and world balance sells below 1.5k.
    better than buying fakes.
    nakatulong ka pa sa local industry.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ung Fila nasa 1699 ang price.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bought these flashy puppies for 2.5k last month over at the new balance store at the festival mall. parati sila madaming naka-sale doon. sulit din kasi sarap talaga pantakbo at hindi ka pa masasasagasaan dahil sa visibility niya :laughbounce:

***props to the owner of the pic
    Last edited by baludoy; December 9th, 2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: added photo credits

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Running shoes for 1-1.5k budget??