New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    peeps, i have a guest, who would like to try a SPA, yung tipong may aroma therapy...within makati area lang po...price range???...location????

salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The SPA at RCBC Plaza. sa baba lang ng office namin. aroma therapy tsaka sports massage. 900.00 tsaka tip mo sa masseur ng 100.00. may libreng mint tea.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i actually went there the other day... pero ung representative nila, wala... sabi sa akin ng frontdesk that you need to have an appointment for the price range kasi it will depend daw. ewan ko kung anong basis nila sa price pero i'll tell you tonight kasi i'll go there later this afternoon. they asked for a contact number yesterday (pumunta ako yday) and the guy just called me today while i was surfing the forums. ok nman sila, so far. mabait nman makipagusap....

i'm talking about the spa sa rcbc plaza, a.. ung gym doon. may ganon din kasi, e.

i inquired pala about the gym, not the aromatherapy thing, pero i'll ask na din.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's about the Gym daZed???? mag kano membership dyan??

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nde ko pa alam.. hehehe.. nde pa ako pumupunta.. maya maya pa ako aalis.. LOL

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daZed chiq
    i actually went there the other day... pero ung representative nila, wala... sabi sa akin ng frontdesk that you need to have an appointment for the price range kasi it will depend daw. ewan ko kung anong basis nila sa price pero i'll tell you tonight kasi i'll go there later this afternoon. they asked for a contact number yesterday (pumunta ako yday) and the guy just called me today while i was surfing the forums. ok nman sila, so far. mabait nman makipagusap....

i'm talking about the spa sa rcbc plaza, a.. ung gym doon. may ganon din kasi, e.

i inquired pala about the gym, not the aromatherapy thing, pero i'll ask na din.

ayyyp...sorry....that price is for members lang pala... i think its about 1,400 yata for non-members tapos kailangan nga yata may appointment pa.

i've been a member kasi since last year...and all i have to do is to call up one hour in advance for a massage..

dazed, if ever you drop by the SPA, inform mo naman ako so i can meet you personally.

:wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo bc, di ako makahangout d2.

Anyway, Regines and Olympia yata yun! Tagal na rin akong di nakabalik eh, pero okay din doon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tigerwoods,
    cge... i might work in rcbc plaza din while i'm still here, i'm planning to move to the US na kasi.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks for the replies peeps,

IceCold,

Yung sa regines olympia may aroma theraphy??

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daZed chiq
    tigerwoods,
    cge... i might work in rcbc plaza din while i'm still here, i'm planning to move to the US na kasi.

oh ok..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Recommend : Good SPA within MAKATI