New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which brands are good value-for-money?

Mahal pala ng Pharmaton and One-a-day! (P12-14 per tab at Mercury) Do you know where to buy it at a cheaper price?

How about Kirkland? Do you know of places (other than greenhills) where I can buy this brand of vitamins?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Have you tried Centrum? I think it's P12 per tablet at Mercury Drugs.

If you know people from the US or Canada, have them ship a couple of bottles of Centrum here. Centrum US version has a lot of stuff that the local Centrum doesn't, such as Lutein and Lycopene. There are a lot of fake stuff out there, I think I would trust Mercury Drugs over some stall at some mall. I trust GNC and Healthy Options as well, but that's pretty much it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, Centrum from US costs only about P4.00 per tablet. they come in bottles of 250 tablets!

kirkland, meron sa puregold duty free sa clark, pampanga.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I drink Enervon everyday. (Parang commercial. )

4.80 lang. Nakaka-dilaw lng ng piss after about two hours.

Might want to ask your doctor kung anong bagay sa yo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I'm not a fan of Enervon. Look at the label of it and compare it to Centrum. May 20+ vitamins and Minerals sa Centrum.

If you're going to buy Centrum from the US, you might as well look for Centrum Silver. It's multi-vitamin designed for old people. I'm not saying you're old. Centrum Silver has a much higher dosage of anti-oxidants than regular Centrum. With the pollution we have here in pinas, extra anti-oxidants will help you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, I'm using kirkland premium performance now. Ok naman. Got it from my sister whose in-laws gave it to her from the US. Binigay nya sakin kasi lumalakas daw ang kain nila mag-asawa. hehehe! so she's asking me to replace them with a less-potent kind of multivitamin kaya ako nagtatanong. :D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    im taking enervon ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag ako nag vitamins, dilaw ang ihi ko. bakit ganun? tinatapon ko lang ba ung vitamins pag ganun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kevinP, meron Centrum substitue for sale at pricemsmart. exactly the same formulation. Forgot the price per its a lot cheaper than P12*.

I take 1 Centrum or Centrum subs a day plus 2000Mg GNC Time release Vit C. Solb!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kami bumibili sa S&R. considerably cheaper than say, mercury drug.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Question concerning Multi-Vitamins?