New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    600 pinoys died? Validated ba lahat ng death was due to dengvaxia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    from what i understand, they refused to have their autopsy findings reviewed by others.

in a live interview in kabayan's morning radio program, several weeks ago,
    two of the four guests, said that their so-called denggoyvaxia victims, based on the interview alone, had other serious illness that, in my opinion, could very well have been the cause of their demise.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 29th, 2019 at 09:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^ hindi na kailangan ng validation basta kung ano sinabi ni erfe at acosta tangapin nyo na lang yun

I'm not that DUMB

For all we know those numbers mentioned by oj88 is bloated and worse those kids could have died of other illness not related to dengvaxia

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Everything we know about Dengvaxia and the battle against dengue is merely a drum full of hatred and politics. What we need to get is scientific data and facts not allegations or ill will.

Less drama more science | Philstar.com

When we talked about dengue and Dengvaxia on AGENDA, the fireworks went off immediately and focused mainly on discrediting the pro and con to Dengvaxia and immunization as the solution. Both sides had enough bitter and malice to throw into the pot but when I asked if any scientific controlled studies had been done to track those who’ve been vaccinated with Dengvaxia and what were the resaccineults? The anti side pointed out the alleged deaths being associated with Dengvaxia. Problem was the probers refused to share the data or results with the DOH and Secretary Duque for legal and lawyer reasons. The pro immunization side pointed out that no such study could be done because the public school immunization program for Dengvaxia only reached the second phase or injection #2 instead of the full three injections required. That in itself would tell me that any claims against Dengvaxia being deadly or useless is weak if not viable because the vaccine program was never completed and therefore rendered useless.

BTW Cito Beltran's daughter availed of the Dengvaxia vaccine, although not clear if it's through govt. hospital.
    How about looking at the long term safety analysis conducted by Sanofi Pasteur itself? It's important to note that Dengvaxia does NOT directly cause severe dengue but it significantly increases the risk of having one on seronegative individuals.
    Dengvaxia is safe IF used properly hence the conditional recommendation by WHO and Sanofi. The problem is there are no accurate tests yet to determine previous dengue infection on an individual other than a medical record.

The pro immunization side pointed out that no such study could be done because the public school immunization program for Dengvaxia only reached the second phase or injection #2 instead of the full three injections required. That in itself would tell me that any claims against Dengvaxia being deadly or useless is weak if not viable because the vaccine program was never completed and therefore rendered useless.
    In the trials conducted by Sanofi, an increased rate of severe dengue on seronegative individuals was observed after the FIRST dose.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^ hindi na kailangan ng validation basta kung ano sinabi ni erfe at acosta tangapin nyo na lang yun

I'm not that DUMB

For all we know those numbers mentioned by oj88 is bloated and worse those kids could have died of other illness not related to dengvaxia

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I admit that those figures were cited off an article and I cannot validate it independently. But, I'll leave this here to support the narrative that the Dengvaxia vaccine does have a negative effect on seronegative patients.

The possibility of risk for seronegative people was raised by WHO and published in a position paper in July 2016: “…vaccination may be ineffective or may theoretically even increase the future risk of hospitalized or severe dengue illness in those who are seronegative at the time of first vaccination regardless of age.
    Source: WHO | WHO advises Dengvaxia be used only in people previously infected with dengue

The full WHO position paper: https://www.who.int/wer/2016/wer9130.pdf

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mga dilawan sarado ang isip

the only argument they come up with is nobody can prove all those people died of side effect of dengvavia

WHO, US FDA, EU authorities all state the same warning: Dengvaxia is not for dengue-naive

PERIOD

the mass vaccination conducted in PH DID NOT test the subjects individually if previously infected or not

for sure there are subjects who are dengue-naive who got the vaccine

they used AGE as the filter (9 yrs old up)

Sanofi assumed people age 9 and up have already been infected

Wrong

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the WARNING came after the clinical trials

during the mass vaccination in PH (which was really a clinical trial) Sanofi was still not sure if the vaccine is dangerous to dengue-naive

it was after the clinical trial that they confirmed it

then the developed world approved the vaccine with the warning label

ginawa lang experimento ang PH

--

kahit paulit ulit mo ipakita sa mga dilawan ang warning label, they will just ignore it

coz they see this as a political issue
    Last edited by uls; September 30th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ganyan talaga tingin ng foreigner sa 3rd world

Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America... mga guinea pigs nila

backward countries with easily corruptible governments

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    DOH confirms 4th polio case in Philippines | Inquirer News

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    DOH confirms 4th polio case in Philippines | Inquirer News

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    ibalik ang tiwala sa vaccination!
    walang ibang paraan.

food for thought:
    while 95% of people who contract the polio virus have no symptoms, they can still infect others.
    only 1-5% of those who contract the polio virus, come down with the paralytic symptoms that the commonfolk are familiar with.
    translation: for every one person that gets afflicted with the paralysis attributed to polio, there are as many as 99 people out there that have the virus to spread around, even as they have absolutely no symptoms.

get vaccinated and be protected.
    have your children vaccinated and have them protected. hey! this is one of the few vaccines that do not come with a needle! pinapatak lang ito sa bibig at linululon lang po ito.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 6th, 2019 at 09:26 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456