New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Politics aside, 600 have died from that vaccine. What do you think should’ve been done? Continue using it on the population?
    Get a 3rd party experts to prove unequivocally that dengvaxia indeed was the cause of those deaths

Just like the 3rd party hired by the duterte admin to prove that the dalian trains are unfit for MRT3 existing rail system

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The information is ALREADY available

Don't use dengvaxia if you have never been infected

It's already confirmed that dengvaxia is dangerous to those who have never been exposed to dengue

Approved ng US FDA ang dengvaxia with that warning

There is nothing to debate

Thing is PH got dengvaxia too early

PH was part of clinical trial

After clinical trial then developed countries approved the vaccine with warning

Pang testing lang ang Pinas

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Get a 3rd party experts to prove unequivocally that dengvaxia indeed was the cause of those deaths

Just like the 3rd party hired by the duterte admin to prove that the dalian trains are unfit for MRT3 existing rail system

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    In addition to what uls mentioned, the French company that made the vaccine already admitted to the side effects in one of the hearings.

No need for 3rd party verification.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Politics aside, 600 have died from that vaccine. What do you think should’ve been done? Continue using it on the population?
    600 pinoys died? Validated ba lahat ng death was due to dengvaxia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Now we can never know how many pinoys who were never infected with dengue got the vaccine

Di natin malalaman for sure ilan ang namatay at ilan pa mamamatay

Itong dengue epidemic this year madami nagka severe dengue --- that's a side effect of dengvaxia described in follow ups after clinical trials in other 3rd world countries

How many pinoys who got severe dengue this year were subjects in the clinical trial (AKA mass vaccination program)?

Nobody's asking that question
    Last edited by uls; September 29th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Beyond politics

When a big multinational pharma needs to use 3rd world countries for clinical trials syempre they need permission from the countries' leaders

Ano incentive binigay ng Sanofi sa mga leaders para pumayag I don't know

But sanofi has been involved in corruption before (google it)

it could have happened to any administration

Ganyan talaga ang sistema

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    The information is ALREADY available

Don't use dengvaxia if you have never been infected

It's already confirmed that dengvaxia is dangerous to those who have never been exposed to dengue

Approved ng US FDA ang dengvaxia with that warning

There is nothing to debate

Thing is PH got dengvaxia too early

PH was part of clinical trial

After clinical trial then developed countries approved the vaccine with warning

Pang testing lang ang Pinas
    Sadly, a lot of people are just going to disregard the scientific findings on dengvaxia as they're too caught up in the political sh!tshow.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    600 pinoys died? Validated ba lahat ng death was due to dengvaxia?

You can connect the dots. All 600 got the vaccine and they all died due to dengue-induced complications.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can connect the dots. All 600 got the vaccine and they all died due to dengue-induced complications.
    From what I've read. Diba this was already been debunk by UP pathologist.

Yun ibang sinabi nila Acosta namatay iba naman pala cause then yun iba hinde man lang nabakunahan ng dengvaxia sinabi din kasama.

Out of all the bloated number of deaths. Wala pa yata 10 ang patay na siguradong cause ng dengvaxia yata from what I remeber but to be honest I don't really follow this story since puro drama lang ginagawa ni Acosta.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Sadly, a lot of people are just going to disregard the scientific findings on dengvaxia as they're too caught up in the political sh!tshow.
    Everything we know about Dengvaxia and the battle against dengue is merely a drum full of hatred and politics. What we need to get is scientific data and facts not allegations or ill will.

https://www.philstar.com/opinion/201...a-more-science

When we talked about dengue and Dengvaxia on AGENDA, the fireworks went off immediately and focused mainly on discrediting the pro and con to Dengvaxia and immunization as the solution. Both sides had enough bitter and malice to throw into the pot but when I asked if any scientific controlled studies had been done to track those who’ve been vaccinated with Dengvaxia and what were the resaccineults? The anti side pointed out the alleged deaths being associated with Dengvaxia. Problem was the probers refused to share the data or results with the DOH and Secretary Duque for legal and lawyer reasons. The pro immunization side pointed out that no such study could be done because the public school immunization program for Dengvaxia only reached the second phase or injection #2 instead of the full three injections required. That in itself would tell me that any claims against Dengvaxia being deadly or useless is weak if not viable because the vaccine program was never completed and therefore rendered useless.

BTW Cito Beltran's daughter availed of the Dengvaxia vaccine, although not clear if it's through govt. hospital.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast