New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ay..oo nga pla..probably..though im not that sure..baka maglecture din dun ang mga instructors sa LSTI doon sa FEPAG.. kasi sabi ng taga-fepag dati guest lecturers nila ang mga instructors sa lsti.. fepag is a volunteer group and they also have a fast-food or cafeteria to gather funds for their volunteer work..You can check it out. i wanna go there too and chek it out myself.. hehehe! some members of fepag are also from LSTI..if its just BLS or first aid you want, there are many who offer..but if you want to have in-depth rigid training and to be a certified EMT, well i guess you really have to spend time and enroll..GOOD LUCK! the training at LSTI just started last jan. 9..and its about to end next week..whew!! hope I pass the course..hehehe! im not sure when they'll offer the training for the next batch..im in batch 43..LSTI started since 1998 and the instructors are really dedicated to introducing and improving EMS in the phil. EMs is not just the ambulance, it is a system involving ambulance, qualified EMTs, hospital, and the community..Hope the government will recognize the importance of EMS in the country..Hope the congress will pass bills concerning EMS and improvement of health care delivery system in the country..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    nars, magkano na tuition ngayon sa lsti?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi po! new lng me d2.. nag inquire po me sa LSTI 18k daw po tuition fee for 7 weeks training den pwede na daw mag intern sa PGH.. or if my kilala kau na ibang hospital... gus2 ko sana magtrain ok ba dun sa LSTI?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Another Question la po? may age limit ba sa PSEMT? 35 na kasi ako. pwede pa ba?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    la age limit basta physically fit ka...

ok dun sa lsti kasi wala naman na iba... hehehe....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!! View Post
    la age limit basta physically fit ka...

ok dun sa lsti kasi wala naman na iba... hehehe....

sir camote, nakita ko ang website ng [SIZE=3]LSTI[/SIZE] , kaya lang ang contact add nila sa America. Saan ba sila sa Pilipinas?

Thank you ulit

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sa cubao... post ko exact address bukas... pero parang may sumagot na ata sa isa sa mga posts dito ah... try mo browse, tamad ako e.. sowee... hehehe... pero sige, bukas post ko... or pag di bukas, basta post ko wag ka magalala... post ko pag naka online na ako.. sobrang busy bihira na ako maka online e...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    maraming salamat ulit!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    san sa cubao yun LSTI???

thnx

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ishinaki View Post
    san sa cubao yun LSTI???

thnx
    heres the address of LSTI

2nd floor 106 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, QC (just across Ramon Magsaysay High School)

Tel No. 412-3249

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
philippine paramedics