Oct 2012
    MMC a subsidiary of MPIC by MVP.

Parking space is Philippine Hospitals Talk

925 Pesos Basic Chest Xray
    1500 Pesos for Pulmonologist Fee

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    We stopped going to MMC when SLMC BGC opened. MMC used to be good up until the 90s but by mid 2000s it deteriorated. The last time my Lola was confined there about a decade ago, I told her she should not go to MMC anymore. The elevators were not even functioning and I had to take the stairs! What about Senior patients or visitors who can't use the stairs? Rooms are old and parking was consistently hellish and expensive and you have to pass the backdoor of the hospital which is a little freaky.

But I think they made improvements recently? The last time I had to be rushed in the ER was 2011 ata since it's the closest hospital to my home. The ER seemed new and the staff were very attentive.

Here's the cost of my latest exams (Dec 2016) at SLMC BGC.

PF of my cardiologist P1k

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I still have MMC on my top5 list. Its still better than TMC and Cardinal Santos MC

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I still have MMC on my top5 list. Its still better than TMC and Cardinal Santos MC

Really? My parents doctors are from TMC. But we stopped going to TMC na rin because of the traffic The elevators are also horrible at TMC.

But yeah MMC is still on the top 5. Philippine Heart Center is also good daw.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    SLMC prescriptions are now centralized.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito na dapat panahon na maghanap ng better health alternatives. Imagine yung bicycle stres test eh nasa 12thou. Ang dami nasasayang na pera sa bloated price ng medical procedure.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Mali ginawa dito. I dont care kung addict or pusher yan or kahit mamamatay tao pa or snatcher ng cellphone or pedophile or kahit bakla. Once nasa loob na ng hospital you need to treat a patient. Be a doctor.... Be a nurse. Mga inutil!!!!

Dapat tanggal lisensya dito hindi pwede suspension lang. Ano yan nasa palengke nagpacomment-comment lang ang mga bruha.

And dapat lagi may video sa loob ng emergency. KAsi ang hirap magtiwala sa nurses and doctors. Alam nilang walang kwarta eh.

Dito sa interview pa lang eh hugas kamay na si medical director. Kung may kwarta lang sana yung biktima eh sureball panalo na kaso. Katakot takot na damages makukubra nila.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    there is probably more to this than what the video is showing.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there is probably more to this than what the video is showing.
    Saw that video yesterday, nakakapangilabot paano pa kaya in flesh. Hindi kaya ng sikmura ko.

The dude died while being transferred.

Sa tingin mo Doc what js more na hindi naipakita sa video that could spare the hospital / medical care providers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    It was shared on my fb feed through Carlos Celdran. The usual planted sachet of shabu at "nanlaban" kaya binaril.

Can't find it in my feed anymore.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast