New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1631
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i was a basketball fanatic before until i realized that it's a sport reserved only for nimble giants. let us accept the fact that without an import we won't shine even in asia (our imports, whether in the pba or in the national squad, are not even star players in the nba). yes, let us grant we'll overpower iran or china or whoever is in the way to the finals of fiba asia, but we'll win only to be clobbered in the fiba world or the olympics. why not change our mindset? why not find another sport that we can dominate worldwide and pour in our limited resources there? well, i'm just wondering out aloud.
    Isa sa sports na na magaling ang mga Pilipino bukod sa Basketball ay boxing. PH is lucky to have a basketball crazy patron named MVP. Imagine kung meron lang MVP ang PH Boxing I think mas realistic yung chances natin sa very elusive na Olympic gold medal. Yun nga lang wala kang aasahan sa government natin.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Isa sa sports na na magaling ang mga Pilipino bukod sa Basketball ay boxing. PH is lucky to have a basketball crazy patron named MVP. Imagine kung meron lang MVP ang PH Boxing I think mas realistic yung chances natin sa very elusive na Olympic gold medal. Yun nga lang wala kang aasahan sa government natin.
    When Lopezes of Manila finances the boxing program... nandyan nakilala sila onyok at iba nung hindi na sila humawak sa kangkungan na.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Lopezes of Manila finances the boxing program... nandyan nakilala sila onyok at iba nung hindi na sila humawak sa kangkungan na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    its the same as women's volleyball. they just realized it when our all star WVT was clobbered at the SEA games.... probably they forgot to realize that Thailand was way ahead of us, much more in the international stage..

its the same as women's volleyball. they just realized it when our all star WVT was clobbered at the SEA games.... probably they forgot to realize that Thailand was way ahead of us, much more in the international stage..
    According to Coach Roger Gorayeb, 8 years ahead ang Thailand VT sa PH VT in terms of exposure, experience and sports program.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Anong oras ba ang game ng Phil-Jap?
    0630 sa time zone ng FIBA Asia eh...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Ang aga ng pasko ng Gilas. Magkano kaya ang initial bonus? MVP is notorious in giving 7 digit incentives to his TNT players pag nag cchampion.

Gilas makes MVP's arduous trip to China worth it; grateful patron rewards team with bonus | FIBA | SPIN.PH

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    like golf, badminton and boxing perhaps..... hehehehehe.... i agree, but factor in culture and sociology, we are influenced by the commercial stuff in NBA.... it was good then when Caloy Loyzaga plays center vs. other countries centers who are also about his size....
    indonesia is a force to reckon with in the world in badminton. cuba and mexico are powerhouses in amateur boxing. in golf, we have filipino-australian jason day who is one of the greatest golfers in the world today. recently, i was invited to a world dancesport competition at the waterfront. it was funny because i can't dance and dance as a sport is farthest from my mind, but, no, it was impressive. we have the potential to compete with the world's best, and it's a sport played in the olympics.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post

0930 pm bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post

0930 pm bro.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Siyempre mas gusto niya support MEN'S basketball team. PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ actually prior to their present naturalized player, puro sentro ang mga naturalized player ng lebanon sa mga katauhan ni joe vogel at jackson vroman.

si vroman naging import pa nga ng ginebra a year or 2 ago kaso naaksidente at namatay siya last june kaya siguro si youngblood na lang ang kinuha nilang naturalized player.

isa pang rason siguro ay at na-suspend din ng fiba ang national basketball association nila nuong 2013 dahil sa infighting kaya siguro gahol na din sila sa oras
    Sabi ng mga Lebanese sa ibang basketball forums, second choice lang talaga si youngblood. May center talaga na dapat inanaturalize kaso nagkaproblema kaya no choice sila. Magaling din naman si Youngblood, kaso markado eh pinagpalit palit pangbantay ni Coach Tab si Norwood, Abueva at Ganuelas sa kanya. Kung baga inasawa kaya di pumutok sa atin. Tapos parati pang fresh yung bumabantay sa kanya.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Manny Pangilinan: Jared dillinger for 3 points! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Manny Pangilinan: Jared dillinger for 3 points! hahaha

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia