New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1631
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,302
    #1171
    Naalala ko tuloy last game ko sa basketball na naka 12 points ako with 10 turnovers, 8 travelling.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy last game ko sa basketball na naka 12 points ako with 10 turnovers, 8 travelling.
    That's almost a triple double bro. Haha. Just kidding.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,337
    #1173
    Gilas won!

    Bakit 2-1 ang standing? Diba dapat 3-1?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Gilas won!

    Bakit 2-1 ang standing? Diba dapat 3-1?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drop from the win-loss record ung panalo sa Kuwait kasi eliminated na sila and will play sa classification game(just to determine their place/finish).It's the first time I saw this in a basketball tournament.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,337
    #1175
    Win vs kuwait will not be counted? Wow labo naman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Win vs kuwait will not be counted? Wow labo naman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes in the second round standings. I think it is a new rule together with the 14 seconds shot clock reset. Whenever you get an offensive rebound, shot clock will reset to 14 seconds only.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #1177
    Di pa lang siguro updated, ganun pa rin ang format carry over yun win/loss record from rd. 1 to rd. 2. Top 4 teams of group E and F advance to crossover qtrfinals knock out stage. Kahit matalo na sa Iran basta manalo tayo against India, para number 2 tayo sa group E, avoiding China or Korea sa qtrfinals.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    Di pa lang siguro updated, ganun pa rin ang format carry over yun win/loss record from rd. 1 to rd. 2. Top 4 teams of group E and F advance to crossover qtrfinals knock out stage. Kahit matalo na sa Iran basta manalo tayo against India, para number 2 tayo sa group E, avoiding China or Korea sa qtrfinals.
    Trust me, the win from the eliminated team will be dropped. I watched all Gilas team and the commentators kept on saying that. That's why Japan has the same standing like us (1-1) before today's game because their win against Malaysia has been dropped from their win loss record.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #1179
    Ah ok. Bago nga yan.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Trust me, the win from the eliminated team will be dropped. I watched all Gilas team and the commentators kept on saying that. That's why Japan has the same standing like us (1-1) before today's game because their win against Malaysia has been dropped from their win loss record.
    Most likely pala magiging number 3 tayo sa group E, Palestine at Hkg na lang kalaban ng Japan which they can defeat. Ayus yan, makakatapat natin Korea sa qtrs. Unless Gilas wins against Iran tomorrow

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia