New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1631
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    that guy has to be restrained by two or three of his teammates to keep him from attacking that leaner, smaller referee. if i were in his place, i wouldn't do that. i'd go after whoever who hurt me physically.
    I'm assuming you didn't play organized basketball?

That's a common occurrences in basketball...all frustration will be thrown at the referees.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    He also threw a plastic bottle filled with water that hit a cameraman. Here is the video of what really happened.

RDO vs Kuwait's Alhamidi - Video Dailymotion

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Naisahan kasi sya kaya galit na galit sa referee. In basketball naman there's nothing you can do if di nakita ng referee. Like in the Jones Cup, a dirty Russian player landed a nasty elbow on to the top of Thoss' head. There is no call because it is not obvious on how that player landed an elbow and there's a lot of blood coming from the head.

And that Kuwaiti player kept on giving cheap shots to Terrence , Dondon and etc all game long. And then he landed one sa b*y*G ni RDO kaya sya binigyan ng siko. Ika nga nila sa basketball pag marunong ka magbigay, marunong ka dapat tumanggap.

Makakapaglaro pa ba yung Kuwaiti sa remaining games nila?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Wala pang balita kung may sanctions para dun sa Kuwaiti player saka di ako familiar sa fiba sanctions. Pero with that kind of attitude he should be given suspension. His actions are a big no no in basketball.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Tagilid pa rin tayo sa Iran kasi si AB is till not at full fitness at kulang sa shooters nga.

Hopefully the defense can make up for it para may mga easy fastbreak tayo. I think we can manage the 2nd round. Sa laglagan nang QF na magkakakaalaman if kaya nga nila legit teams.

Usually ref naman at yung kaaway na player ang inaaway. But to that to the ref is a big no no. Find your own size ika nga and go back to the one that hurt you. Mali nung kuwaiti, nananakit siya pero ayaw masaktan. hehehe. Not eysports.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Tagilid pa rin tayo sa Iran kasi si AB is till not at full fitness at kulang sa shooters nga.

Hopefully the defense can make up for it para may mga easy fastbreak tayo. I think we can manage the 2nd round. Sa laglagan nang QF na magkakakaalaman if kaya nga nila legit teams.

Usually ref naman at yung kaaway na player ang inaaway. But to that to the ref is a big no no. Find your own size ika nga and go back to the one that hurt you. Mali nung kuwaiti, nananakit siya pero ayaw masaktan. hehehe. Not eysports.
    That is also my concern. Iran is a very cohesive team. Imagine almost the same lineup from the 2013 and we only have like 2-4 holdovers from the previous national team. I hope Andray Blatche could bring back his World cup form. Bilog naman ang bola at umaasa padin ako makakaisa tayo sa Iran.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Nakita ko lang sa fb. Hahahahaha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1443249128653.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Kahit hinde makalaro. Talsik na rin naman sila

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    putrages yan! :laughbounce:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

putrages yan! :laughbounce:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm assuming you didn't play organized basketball?

That's a common occurrences in basketball...all frustration will be thrown at the referees.
    when i was still in the service i played during our sportsfest. yung lang. it was very physical. we cursed at referees for making bad calls but we never tried attacking them. mga kabaro din naman. so magkakamatayan kung tutuluyan.

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia