New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1631
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Paano mabawasan Ang daming alcoholic dito. PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia
    Yung sa margarine lang pala ang mababawas 😆

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ilan talo bago malaglag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gilas only needs one game to advance to the next round(due to Kuwait's lopsided loss to Hong Kong). Ang format kasi eh 16 teams are grouped into 4 brackets (A, B, C and D). Maglaban laban ang teams within the bracket then Top 3 from each group will advance. Top 3 from A and B will form Group E and Group C and D will form Group F. Laban laban ulit within each group then I forgot how many will advance from Group E and F but the next round is Knockout Quarterfinals.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Gilas only needs one game to advance to the next round(due to Kuwait's lopsided loss to Hong Kong). Ang format kasi eh 16 teams are grouped into 4 brackets (A, B, C and D). Maglaban laban ang teams within the bracket then Top 3 from each group will advance. Top 3 from A and B will form Group E and Group C and D will form Group F. Laban laban ulit within each group then I forgot how many will advance from Group E and F but the next round is Knockout Quarterfinals.
    Kaso kelangan nila magtop sa next round para sa semis na nila makalaban yung mga bigatin tulad ng Iran Sokor at China.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende View Post
    Kaso kelangan nila magtop sa next round para sa semis na nila makalaban yung mga bigatin tulad ng Iran Sokor at China.
    You are correct. Kaso ang posibleng makakasama na nila next round ang Iran, Japan and India.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    You are correct. Kaso ang posibleng makakasama na nila next round ang Iran, Japan and India.
    Eh kung ganyan kelangan nila talaga magtop. Kung 2nd place sila at mag crossover quarterfinals assuming na mag 1 China sa kabila either Taipei or SoKor kalaban. Tapos pagdating ng semis Iran. Tama ba ako?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende View Post
    Eh kung ganyan kelangan nila talaga magtop. Kung 2nd place sila at mag crossover quarterfinals assuming na mag 1 China sa kabila either Taipei or SoKor kalaban. Tapos pagdating ng semis Iran. Tama ba ako?
    Yes that's a big possibility. I think SoKor is manageable, what bothers me is Iran's Hamed Haddadi and China got 4, I repeat, FOUR 7 footers.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Pagnagsama ang Israel at Palestine, kailangan ng maraming medic nyan 😊

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i just hope these guys and the coaching staff will get their acts together especially in the end game.

those gilas 3.0 players out there aren't the best we have but they were the ones who stepped up to the plate and heeded the call to play for flag and country so that makes me a fan and a supporter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i just hope these guys and the coaching staff will get their acts together especially in the end game.

those gilas 3.0 players out there aren't the best we have but they were the ones who stepped up to the plate and heeded the call to play for flag and country so that makes me a fan and a supporter

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag kasi mauna yabang. Magyabang pag nanalo na.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    37-20

5:35 2q

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

37-20

5:35 2Q

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia