New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 164 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ 7pm ang basa ko sa newspaper ads nila kanina

Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Sorry to say...compare to AZKALS may narating na ang GILAS....
    that's a pretty lame thing to say considering people like you began noticing the philippine national football team only in their cinderella run 3 years ago even when no promises of fame, health packages nor riches were given to those players who sacrificed a lot just to don the philippine tri-colors in a more taxing and more demanding sport

but since this is a basketball centric thread, i praise and thank the gilas team, the coaching staff led by chot reyes, and the people w/ deep, deep pockets who backed the bid to make the philippines relevant in the asian basketball scene once again. this was a quixotic dream which paid off hugely for everyone

whatever the outcome later on, the gilas team has got another year left to learn to defend w/ their feet and not w/ their hands

laban pilipinas!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano Oras Laban?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    7:15 ata rinig ko sa annoucement kagabi

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    730pm ang game based sa official sched.

Sent using Lenovo via Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by loidch View Post
    the Koreans were like a basketball playing machine last night, every move was like clockwork. yes we missed a lot of easy shots in the 4th, but that shot of Alapag and how we did not give up, did them in. maybe we can play a little easy tonight to take off some pressure. anyway we are in, and winning all the marbles in our home turf will be soooo much sweeter!
    I think its the defense of Norwood and Pingris did it, grabe yun binigay nilang intimidation sa paint kagabi
    imagine nawala rin yun shots nila from the outside dahil sa man to man defense na binigay ng gilas
    and the penetration of Castro and Tenorio nag work, nun mag collapse na yun defense sa kanila yun mga short passes inside naman ang pumalit
    and of course the clutch 3 pt. shot of Alapag ang pumatay na talaga sa Korea

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Pati depensa ni chan at castro commendable din. :-)

Sent using Lenovo via Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I give credits to pingris. Kahit pipilay pilay.

Btw. Pansin nyo yun #15 ng korea na 19yo? Grabe ang bata, paano na pag madami na experience yan. Hirap na bantayan yan. :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pinaka-ayoko dun sa team ng koreano yung kwatro

Wala ata mintis tres nya

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by antonath View Post
    I give credits to pingris. Kahit pipilay pilay.

Btw. Pansin nyo yun #15 ng korea na 19yo? Grabe ang bata, paano na pag madami na experience yan. Hirap na bantayan yan. :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD
    Paano pag nag naturalized sila ng center, eh di mas Lalong walang takot tumira ng tres...yun center patpat eh yun isa bata pa...they are one center away from beating Iran...I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    kabado ako for PHI sa game nila mamaya

#retzing

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia